Perfect shoes for summer rambling. Enjoy the low weight of these shoes, keep your feet well-protected, and let them breathe.
- Low-rise shoe
- No Waterproof
- 2 Hours
- WARM WEATHER
- DRY WEATHER
- Rocky ground
- Lengthy research into the design of the sole in our laboratories, combined with a special rubber formulation which optimises the balance between traction and adhesion.We aim for the best compromise for walking on dry and slippery terrain, knowing that the needs are not the same.
- A specific boot design combining a highly breathable upper and a sole construction, allowing the evacuation of humidity. Concept validated in the laboratory and in use by testers and users, ensuring your feet stay dry throughout your summer hikes.
- All our shoes are tested for user comfort and field tested by users who represent the target market in conditions identical to those found in typical use. Our Field Test Missions team up the product manager with people unconnected with QUECHUA, to test, improve, and validate our products.
- Other laboratory tests are also conducted to approve the quality of the following components: Arpenaz 100 high Warm shoes are waterproof for 2,000 flexes.
- Try on both shoes, standing up, with the socks worn for hiking. Try on several models or sizes if necessary. Check two comfort points: the base of the heel and the front part of the foot. Lace up your boots properly and avoid all pressure points when trying them on. Don't hesitate to walk around the store. Gradually start using you shoes during your first few hiking trips to break them in.
Loading product reviews...
Write the first review
Customers who bought this product also bought:
we couldn't find a match for "laptop"
We invite you to make a new search
Or find inspiration from our
5000 productS & 60 sports
we will be happy to help you and hear your suggestions