Girls' Short Boardshorts with Elasticated Waistband - Neon Coral
Girl's swim shorts to be worn over a swimsuit to stay covered and comfortable while enjoying water sports. Elasticated waistband.
- You have just started surfing or only surf a few times a year. You stay where you can touch the bottom, in tiny waves or broken waves. You surf for the pleasure of being in the water and for the feeling you get from it. During your sessions, you often fall but you fall in waves that are not very powerful. Our design team has developed a wide range of swimwear suited to occasional surfing.
- These boardshorts are designed for young surfers wanting to have fun and discover the waves. With their belted waistband, they stay in place in the waves and easily adapt to fit all body shapes.
- At Decathlon, we design swimsuits for young surfers by taking into account their growth. It is for this reason that we systematically associate the child's height with the size, as age is not sufficient to guarantee the correct size. Two 10 year old girls can be of totally different height, weight and shape and have different measurements. We also recommend trying the swimsuits on if possible.
- Here is the link between age and height on our swimsuit labels: 4 years: from 98 to 104 cm 5 years: from 105 to 114 cm 6 years: from 115 to 124 cm 8 years: from 125 to 132 cm 10 years: from 133 to 142 cm 12 years: from 143 to 150 cm 14 years: from 151 to 160 cm 16 years: from 161 to 169 cm
- To ensure a perfect fit in the water, it is important to choose the right size while you are dry because once they are in the water, swimsuits become looser. We therefore recommend you buy the correct size. The swimsuit needs to fit snugly against your body in the fitting room, you should feel supported. The elastane contained in certain components used in the design of our swimsuits softens and relaxes in the water.
- We design swimsuits that promise to stay in place in the waves. To test them, we use a panel of at least 12 female surfers with different body shapes who will follow a test protocol in a pool at our design offices in Hendaye. This protocol aims to reproduce the sensations experienced by surfers when being thrown around by a wave. If this test is conclusive, we go surfing in the sea to test our swimwear in real conditions
- Is the size or style not suitable for you? Would you like to exchange it at your Decathlon store? No problem, just be sure not to cut off the label of the swimsuit in case you want to exchange it
- Based in Hendaye, in South West France, OLAIAN is Decathlon's new surfing and bodyboarding brand. In our offices at the water's edge, we can design a swimsuit and then on the same day test it directly in the sea to check it stays in place in the waves.
- Tribord surfing products have now become OLAIAN products, the new Decathlon brand dedicated to surfing, bodyboarding and skimboarding. Gradually, the branding of all our surfing products will be replaced. This is why your product may have a different logo to the one in the picture illustrating the product.
Customers who bought this product also bought:
we couldn't find a match for "laptop"
We invite you to make a new search
Or find inspiration from our
5000 productS & 60 sports
we will be happy to help you and hear your suggestions