- 1 PERSON
- WARM WEATHER
- On all of our sleeping bags, we display the temperature ratings tested by an independent laboratory (AITEX) according to European standard EN 13537 11/04/2002. The temperature rating is the lower limit at which the user is generally in thermal equilibrium and feels neither too cold nor too hot in a relaxed pose (for a standard woman and in normal conditions of use). CHOOSE YOUR SLEEPING BAG ACCORDING TO THE LATTER
- Limit temperature rating: temperature at which the user huddled up in the sleeping bag is generally in thermal equilibrium and feels neither to cold nor too hot (defined for a standard man under normal conditions of use).
- A sleeping bag does not generate warmth but retains the warmth produced by the body. If you feel tired and cold and slip into a cold and damp sleeping bag, you are likely to feel cold, however good it is! These temperatures therefore depend on the person's resistance to the cold (bulk, fatigue, etc.), their equipment (mattress that insulates from the cold, etc.), their clothing (naked, underwear, etc.) and the weather conditions (humidity, wind, etc.).
- Dress simply (just one layer of clothing is enough). Keep your head, hands and feet warm: hats, gloves, socks, hand or feet warmers, rubdown, etc. A bottle full of hot water can be used as a hot water bottle (as long as it will not open accidentally!). Contract your muscles (70% of the energy consumed is transformed into heat). However you should do this without moving as this can cause draughts of cold air. To wash your sleeping bag less, we recommend using a liner sheet (ref: 8382711).
- Inside and outside fabric: 100% polyester. Filling: 100% polyester wadding 220 g/sqm.
- The product's environmental impact is calculated over its entire life cycle using different indicators. A score ranging from A to E is provided so that you can easily identify the more eco-friendly products by comparing products of the same type (T-shirts, trousers, backpacks, etc.) Decathlon is committed to displaying the environmental information of its products. More information: http://sustainability.decathlon.com/
Loading product reviews...
Write the first review
Customers who bought this product also bought:
we couldn't find a match for "laptop"
We invite you to make a new search
Or find inspiration from our
5000 productS & 60 sports
we will be happy to help you and hear your suggestions