Compact, lightweight, 2-man tent. 2 doors. 2 porches (storage areas). 3-in-1: use entire tent, flysheet as a shelter, or bedroom in dry, warm weather.
Resists winds of 70 km/h (Force 8): tested in a wind tunnel on a turntable.
Weight: 2.7 kg. Stuff bag: 12 litres. 40 cm x 19 cm x 16 cm
3-in-1. 60 cm per person. Bedroom height 108 cm. 2 doors, 2 awnings 2 pockets.
Easy assembly / dismantling
Free-standing. Fast to pitch: pre-assembled room and flysheet. Standard poles.
Water column (Schmerber): Flysheet > 2000 mm. Groundsheet > 5000 mm.
Doors and room with mosquito netting. Two-way zip on the door.
TREKKING SEVERAL DAYS
- 2 PERSON
- 1 room
- Assembly with poles
- MILD WEATHER
- HEAVY RAIN
- STRONG WIND
- Full weight: 2.7 kg or 1.35 kg / person. 3-in-1 = separable elements so that you take the configuration you need. Flysheet weight: 1060 g. Inner tent weight: 830 g. Tent pole kit weight: 600 g. Tent pegs weight (12 pegs): 180 g, i.e. 15 g per peg. Bag weight: 83 g. Repair kit (ferrule, patch): 20 g. Stuff bag with straps: 12 litres. Cover dimensions: 40 cm x 19 cm x 16 cm
- Full height of the tent: 117 cm Room size: length 210 cm * width 120 cm * inside height 108 cm (at the highest). Two side porches (storage space between the inner tent and flysheet) that are 60 cm deep to shelter one 50 to 70 L rucksack each, mountaineering equipment as well as a pair of hiking boots. 2 pockets in the room. 1 inner top hook for hanging a lamp and an adjustable clothes line.
- 7001 aluminium tent poles; Ø 8.5 mm. 7001 aluminium top pole; Ø 9.5 mm. Lightness and strength of the aluminium. Tent pegs: Length 17 cm, Ø 6.1 mm. Anodised 7075 aluminium for increased strength and low weight.
- 3-in-1 free-standing tent with combined or separate parts: inner tent and flysheet - room alone: dry and temperate environment. Light - flysheet alone: shelter - tarp mode; protection from the wind and rain. Ultra-light. Quick to pitch and unpitch: pre-assembled and pre-fitted room and flysheet. Slide the poles into the sheaths of the flysheet. To store the tent in its bag, fold up the poles and fold the tent over before rolling everything up together.
- The Quechua tents are tested in a laboratory (pitched tent under 200 litres/sqm/hour of water for 4 hours, i.e. a tropical shower), as well as in mission tests in the field. 75 denier polyester (PE), coated polyurethane (inside) with a water repellent treatment (outside), 75D PE groundsheet. Seams taped with thermo-bonded tape. Breathable and water repellent 66D PE inner tent with a mosquito net section that prevents contact with the drops of condensation.
- We test all our tents in a wind tunnel on a turntable to expose each side of the tent to the wind. To guarantee its resistance to the wind, the tent must be well mounted, taut but not excessively so, with all the guy ropes properly deployed around the tent. As such, it will remain habitable with a wind speed measured at 70 km/h near the ground.
- Room with mosquito net sections for ventilation and water repellent sections to protect you from condensation and draughts. Large ventilation of the front of the tent's flysheet as well as a ventilation at foot level. In order to reduce condensation inside your tent, the latter must be correctly pitched and taut without being too tight. The ventilations and good air flow reduce moisture inside your tent.
- As designers and practitioners who love our natural playground, we care about the durability of our products, so all our tents are designed to be repairable. You will find spare parts (hoop repairs...) on the shelves or at the workshop of your Décathlon store, on our website or at the address http://spi-atelier.decathlon.fr/atelier/produit/1961160 If there is a problem, have your tent examined at your Decathlon store.
Loading product reviews...
Write the first review