road cycling regularly on flat and mountainous terrain.
A good bike for regular road cycling. New, highly versatile, 6061 aluminium sport frame, and a new carbon fork with inserts to attach a front-pannier rack.
Size Guide: (XS 154<165), (S 165<173), (M 173<182), (L 182<186)
- 9 speeds
- Aluminium frame
- Double chainring
- CARBON-ALU FORK
- New, sloping 6061-T6 aluminium B'Twin Sport frame with integrated headset socket. Short geometry, 1760 g in size M, sturdy and versatile frame to which you can attach mudguards and front and rear pannier racks.
- B'twin Sport fork with carbon blades and Aheadset aluminium 1"1/8 steerer tube. Inserts on blades for mounting a front-pannier rack. Maximum load on the fork: 12kg, or 6kg on each side This fork combines sturdiness, light weight and precision. Weight: 675 g.
- Ergonomic B'TWIN SPORT handlebars for better grip and excellent comfort. Handlebar width (center to center ): XS/S: 400 mm M/L: 420 mm B'Twin Aluminium Sport Stem: XS: 70mm S: 80mm M: 90mm L: 100mm
- Shimano Sora shifters: Shimano Sora double front derailleur Shimano Sora 9-speed rear derailleur enabling smoother gear shifting.
- 9-speed 12x25 cassette. Shimano Sora 50x34 chainset. 170 mm cranks in XS/S/M 175 mm cranks in L
- Long, dual-pivot calipers: reliability and power; a mudguard with stays can be mounted.
- B'TWIN Sport wheels, 32 spokes. Aero 32 hubs. Front and rear quick release.
- BTWIN Puncture Protect tyres 700 X 25 for higher performance and added comfort.
- New B'TWIN SPORT ERGO FIT saddle. B'Twin Sport aluminium seat post. Diameter: 27.2 mm.
- Flat platform pedals
- Comes with a front and rear reflectors and bell.
Loading product reviews...
Write the first review
Customers who bought this product also bought:
we couldn't find a match for "laptop"
We invite you to make a new search
Or find inspiration from ourt
5000 productS & 60 sports
we will be happy to help you and hear your suggestions