Early indicators and benchmarks to help you progress (speed, pace, distance, heart rate, target zone, laps). Instantly transfer and analyse your activities on your smartphone.
- To 7h
- IPX7 (splashing)
- Bluetooth Smart
- myGeonaute Connect
- Compatible with HRM belt
- Wrist heart rate
- The ONmove 500 HRM GPS watch will provide you with essential data to help you progress easily: Stopwatch | Speed (instant and average) | Pace (instant and average) | Distance | Calories | Instant Heart rate directly at the wrist | Time | Date | Alarm | Backlight.
- Monitoring your heart rate during exercise helps you assess: - your intensity level compared with your maximum capacity (for example: "I am at 80% of my maximum capacity") - the calories you burn with greater accuracy For greater comfort and easier use during workouts, the OnMove 500 monitors your heart rate directly at your wrist thanks to optical technology.
- Thanks to the FastFix technology, you will receive the satellite signal more rapidly on your ONmove 500 GPS watch to start your activity without delay. The FastFix is updated when you sync your ONmove 500 with the ONconnect software. To download the ONconnect app, go to start.geonaute.com
- For over 2 years, our Research & Development teams have been testing various technologies for wrist-based heart rate monitoring. We decided to use the latest sensor technology by Philips to offer you one of the most reliable sensors on the market.
- With this function, you can set up a full interval training: warmup time, active time, rest time and relax time, number of interval series and rest time between series.
- The OnMove 500 now includes a multisport mode: when you start your activity, choose the sport you are about to do. Data display adjusts to the selected activity. You can customize the data displayed on the various screens.
- It is essential to ensure proper hydration and nutrition during workouts to maintain your performance level. When you feel thirsty or hungry, your body is already suffering from deficiency. It is recommended to drink every 15 minutes and to eat every hour. The OnMove 500 includes a hydration alarm and a nutrition alarm (can be customized and disabled) to remind you with a beep and screen notification that it is the best time to drink or eat something.
- The OnMove 500 gives you instant altitude as well as elevation profile (positive and negative) thanks to the GPS technology.
- Transfer of your ONmove 500 GPS watch data via Bluetooth Smart technology and instant display of your session stats on your smartphone* thanks to myGeonaute Connect app (available on iOS and Android). *List of compatible smartphones: compatibilité smartphone
- With this function, your ONMOVE 500 automatically gives your lap time based on a configurable distance.
- The timer automatically pauses when you stop and restarts when you move again (this function can be disabled).
- Download and store your sessions for life with your free decathloncoach account. View the details of your performance during your workout, compare sessions, challenge your friends, and follow your progress from year to year.
- decathloncoach.com allows you to export your sessions as GPX files. Thus, you can continue to use your favourite sport app (Strava, Runkeeper etc.).
- The target zone helps you better manage your efforts and more easily reach your goals. With ONmove 500, you can set up a target zone for speed, pace or heart rate. With this feature, the GPS watch shows you, in real time, whether you are within the target zone you have set up. An on-screen graphic indicator and a sound signal tell you when you're out of the zone.
- The GPS ONmove 500 watch lets you manually track lap or split times. Every time you press the button, an info window gives your lap time, as well as the number of laps done. You can find this information on your decathloncoach.com account (in your route map and in the summary table).
- IPX7 : splashproof GPS watch. Don't worry about running in the rain!
- Memory can store up to 80 hours of workout.
- 7 hours in GPS use, 10 days in watch mode.Full charge in 1h30. Charge with micro USB/USB cable (included) and compatible with 5V-1A chargers and travel chargers. Lithium-ion battery.
- List of compatible smartphones: compatibilité smartphone
- Weight: 51g / 0.1lb / 1.8oz | Thickness: 15mm | Diameter: 45.5mm.
- Windows XP mini - Mac OS X 10.6 mini.
- The ONmove 500 GPS watch is also compatible with the Geonaute DUAL Bluetooth Smart heart rate monitor chest strap, so that you can monitor your heart rate and define a target zone in beats per minute.
- After-sales service is included with this model, and with all our watches: seal control and strap replacement. Contact one of our retail outlets.
Loading product reviews...
Write the first review
Customers who bought this product also bought:
we couldn't find a match for "laptop"
We invite you to make a new search
Or find inspiration from our
5000 productS & 60 sports
we will be happy to help you and hear your suggestions