Filling: 85% down/15% feather. 800 CUIN. Jacket hem tightening Storm cuffs
Easily folds away in its right-hand pocket using a zip with double puller.
This jacket weighs just 201 g in size M.
Surface-treated outer fabric to prevent water from getting in.
Two deep, closing hand pockets for storing gloves and hats.
TREKKING SEVERAL DAYS
- No Waterproof
- COOL WEATHER
- Thanks to our traceability system, we can guarantee the origin of the feathers, which are sourced in accordance with our responsible material commitments. Our suppliers are committed to using only feathers that come from ducks that are bred for their meat and which are plucked after slaughtering. http://developpement-durable.decathlon.com/documents-et-rapports/documents/
- For this down jacket with its 85/15 filling, the fill power is guaranteed to be 800 CUIN (European standard). The fill power is a measure of the down's thermal insulation capacity and its potential to "trap" a certain volume of air. Down with higher fill power (a higher CUIN number) takes up more space, trapping more air and providing greater thermal insulation.
- XS: 53 g S: 57 g M: 63 g L: 70 g XL: 75 g 2XL: 81 g
- The down jacket can be worn throughout the winter and will certainly need to be washed. Follow the instructions by clicking the link below: http://www.quechua.com/wash-your-down-jacket
- The material of this padded jacket is water-repellent. It makes drops of water run off the surface, which delays the time it takes for water to get inside the down jacket, giving you time to get out of the rain. The shoulders and hood of the down jacket, which are more exposed to the rain, are waterproof. However, we advise you to wear a waterproof jacket over the down jacket in case of prolonged exposure to rain.
- The material of this padded jacket is water-repellent. It makes drops of water run off the surface, which delays the time it takes for water to get inside the down jacket, giving you time to get out of the rain. However, we advise you to wear a waterproof jacket over the down jacket in case of prolonged exposure to rain.
- Follow the guide: https://www.quechua.fr/conseils/comment-reactiver-la-deperlance-de-sa-veste-a_86425
- The product's environmental impact is calculated over its entire life cycle using different indicators. An overall score from A to E is given to help you easily identify the most environmentally-friendly products by comparing products of the same type (T-shirts, trousers, backpacks, etc). Decathlon is committed to displaying the environmental data of its products. For more information: http://sustainability.decathlon.com/
Loading product reviews...
Write the first review