Filled with 100% down and feathers for a cozy feel, has a water-repellent outer to keep you dry during light showers/snow, and a hood to shield your ears and retain heat. Ultra compact and lightweight.
Down with fill power of 800 CUIN.
Jacket hem tightening cuffs.
Easily folds away into its left-hand pocket using a zip with double puller.
Surface-treated outer fabric to prevent water from getting in.
This down jacket weighs approximately
290 g in size L.
35 g/sqm fabric.15 Denier.
TREKKING SEVERAL DAYS
- No Waterproof
- COOL WEATHER
- Our traceability system means we can guarantee the origin of the feathers, in compliance with our commitment to use responsibly sourced materials. Our suppliers are committed to using only feathers that come from ducks that are bred for their meat and which are plucked after slaughtering. http://developpement-durable.decathlon.com/documents-et-rapports/documents/
- For this jacket filled with 85% down / 15% feathers, the fill power is guaranteed to be 800 CUIN (European standard) The fill power is the capacity of the down to insulate by "trapping" a certain volume of air. Down with higher fill power (a higher CUIN number) takes up more space, trapping more air and providing greater thermal insulation.
- XS: 82 g S: 88 g M: 94 g L: 101 g XL: 108 g 2XL: 115 g 3XL: 124 g
- The down's long-lasting fill power gives it 3 important qualities for hiking: - Thermal insulation thanks to the air trapped in the down and feathers - Ultra-lightweight: to provide equal warmth, feathers are lighter than synthetic wadding. This saves even more weight in your backpack - Ultra-compressible
- The down jacket can be worn throughout the winter and will certainly need to be washed. Follow the instructions by clicking the link below: http://www.quechua.com/wash-your-down-jacket
- The fabric used for this down jacket is water repellent. It makes drops of water run off the surface, which delays the time it takes for water to get inside the down jacket, giving you time to get out of the rain. However, we advise you to wear a waterproof jacket over the down jacket in case of prolonged exposure to rain.
- Follow the guide: https://www.quechua.co.uk/advice/how-do-you-restore-water-repellent-properties-your-jacket-a_86426 And use the care product: Reactivating water repellency https://www.decathlon.fr/eco-wash-in-proof-250-ml-id_8408883.html Re-activates the water repellency of the fabric and optimises the performance of your clothing throughout its life.
- The products’ environmental impacts are calculated over its entire life cycle using different indicators. An overall ABCDE rating is given to help you easily identify products with the best environmental performance by comparing and contrasting products of the same type (T-shirts, trousers, backpacks, etc.). Decathlon actively promotes this environmental rating initiative. For more information: http://sustainability.decathlon.com/
Loading product reviews...
Write the first review