The SNB PA 100 trousers are perfect to discover snowboarding with additional thermal protection to no longer be cold, even when sitting for a long time in the snow.
ALL MOUNTAIN SNOWBOARDING
- COLD WEATHER
- VERY COLD WEATHER
- COOL WEATHER
- LIGHT SNOW
- AVERAGE SNOW
- This product is guaranteed 2 years from the date of sale stated on the sales receipt. The product covered by the guarantee will be repaired or exchanged for free. The guarantee covers faults affecting your product, excluding those that result from normal wear and tear and those resulting from abnormal use.
- "We guarantee our products 2 years and will repair it with local players if you accidentally damage it. Contact us on our website to find out more and how to have your product repaired. We take particular care in choosing all the elements and assemblies that make up our products, to guarantee the best possible durability when snowboarding.
- The product's environmental footprint is calculated for its entire life and with various indicators. A score of A, B, C, D or E is given to help you easily identify the most eco-friendly products by comparing products of a similar type. Decathlon is committed to displaying the environmental data of its products: : Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A9nsE6EnTtg All our sustainable initiatives on http://developpement-durable.decathlon.com/"
- For tackling bad weather (rain, snow, wind, etc.), the FREE jacket has been developed with a component and assembly that stops water getting through and reduces wind chill. The waterproof rating is measured by placing the product in a specially designed shower that replicates the real-life conditions encountered by snowboarders in use. Finally, we wore them for several days' snowboarding under all conditions to validate its waterproofness.
- We increase the waterproofing of our jacket with taped seams in addition to waterproof fabric. These are waterproof adhesive strips taped to the inside seams of the garment to make it perfectly watertight. These taped seams are present on the areas most exposed to snow (buttocks, hips).
- Water-repellent fabric allows water to run off its surface without seeping in thanks to a treatment that is applied to its exterior. The fabric is not waterlogged, it stays light and warm. This treatment must be renewed during the product’s lifespan, after 2 to 3 washes on average with the help of the products offered in our stores. All the waterproof jackets that we design for snowboarders have a water-repellent treatment.
- A breathable coating is a coating applied to a fabric in the form of a paste or liquid which creates a protective film. A breathable coating serves as a waterproof barrier that lets out water vapour emitted by the body when snowboarding.
- To keep you warm, we use wadding insulation. Wadding is a synthetic component made from polyester which stores more or less air, depending on the length of the fibres. Wadding can be standard, hi-tech or siliconised, each with different properties (warmth, lightweight, supple, etc.).
- In order to keep warm and dry, we recommend using the 3-layer rule. The principle is simple: Use 3 layers of fabric, each having a particular function. Your under-garment must produce and keep in the warmth. Your hoodie or sweatshirt provides you with warmth whereas the jacket protects you from bad weather. All these layers should be breathable in order to evacuate humidity.
- To optimise your product's performance and durability, we advise the following: Machine wash separately at 30°C. Synthetic cycle. Turn inside out. Use a small amount of detergent. No softener. Wring out manually. Dry on a hanger in a warm, well-ventilated place. Do not dry clean. Do not place on a radiator. You can re-watertight the outer fabric using a fabric waterproofing spray. Read the care label.
Customers who bought this product also bought:
we couldn't find a match for "laptop"
We invite you to make a new search
Or find inspiration from our
5000 productS & 60 sports
we will be happy to help you and hear your suggestions