- AVERAGE SNOW
- The 150 trousers were developed with a sophisticated component and assembly to prevent water from entering and reduce wind chill in order to cope with bad weather (rain, snow, wind, etc.). To check that they are waterproof, these trousers were placed in a special shower reproducing the conditions a skier has to cope with. We approved this product's waterproofing by skiing in different conditions for several days.
- The water repellent property of a fabric is its capacity to make water to run off its surface without seeping in. The 150 trousers are equipped with water-repellent components that prolong their resistance to bad weather. This high-tech solution will keep you dry for longer on the ski slopes. For it to remain effective, you must repeat this treatment regularly using the products sold in our stores.
- The coating is a waterproofing material spread over the inner surface of a fabric. It prevents water from seeping into the garment but allows the water vapour produced by the body's physical activity to escape. So you stay dry for greater comfort while practising your sport.
- In addition to the waterproof material, the waterproofing of the 150 trousers is enhanced with taped seams. These are waterproof adhesive strips taped to the inside seams of the garment to make it perfectly watertight. These taped seams are present on the areas most exposed to snow, i.e. the seat in general.
- We use wadding for insulation to help keep you warm. This polyester-based synthetic material traps air, the quantity of which will depend on the size of the fibres. Wadding can be standard, high-tech or siliconised, each with different properties: warmth, low weight, elasticity, etc. All the wadding materials that we use are made with recycled materials – usually plastic bottles.
- It is a product that eliminates the water vapour produced by the physically active body, keeping you dry. To measure the breathability of a fabric, we measure its resistance to evaporative heat, called RET, with a standardised ISO 11092 test. The lower the RET, the more breathable the fabric. Wed'ze uses high-tech materials and solutions (zips, ventilation, mesh) that help prevent condensation inside the garment. RET of the 150 trousers < 12.
- To keep your legs warm and dry: wear 2 breathable layers, e.g. a ski base layer or a pair of ski tights to retain warmth and ski trousers to protect you from the weather conditions.
- Our trousers have elasticated gaiters at the bottom that cover the shoes. If you fall or come into contact with fresh snow, the seal created by the gaiter keeps the snow out.
- We know how much energy is expended during a day's skiing. That’s why we take particular care in choosing all the elements that make up our products to guarantee the best possible protection.
Customers who bought this product also bought:
we couldn't find a match for "laptop"
We invite you to make a new search
Or find inspiration from our
5000 productS & 60 sports
we will be happy to help you and hear your suggestions