ALL MOUNTAIN SNOWBOARDING
- All the Wed'ze gloves have a water-resistant feature that prevents the fabric from absorbing water, making it run off the surface. Consequently, the fabric does not soak up the water. It remains lightweight and warm. The fabric is made water repellent by treating its outer surface. In order to remain effective, this treatment must be restored every 2 to 3 washes with the waterproofing products available in our stores.
- This ski glove has a waterproof membrane which consists of a very thin film of polymer placed between the lining and the part of the glove which is in contact with the outside. This membrane is a barrier to water and makes the product fully waterproof. In addition, the product's outer materials have a water-repellent treatment that prevents them from absorbing water. Only "rubber" gloves are truly "waterproof", whereas gloves with a membrane have limited waterproofing in very wet conditions.
- All the Wed’ze gloves are “windproof”. Did you know that wind makes you feel colder? In an outdoor temperature of 0°C and a wind speed of 20 km/h, the perceived temperature will be -10°C. The "wind proof" components reduce the wind chill due to the wind or relative speed of the sporting activity.
- Simply pull the wrist-strap with the opposite hand for speedy and effective adjustment.
- An elastic drawstring that goes around the wrist can be used to take off the gloves on ski lifts without losing them.
Customers who bought this product also bought:
we couldn't find a match for "laptop"
We invite you to make a new search
Or find inspiration from ourt
5000 productS & 60 sports
we will be happy to help you and hear your suggestions