Easy to adjust and comfortable, the Rockrider ST 100 mountain bike helmet protects your head from impacts. Enjoy its 9 ventilation holes that are larger for better ventilation.
Put on a well-fitting helmet with foam pads that you can forget you're wearing.
Adjust the helmet to your head using the adjustment wheel.
Breathe: its 9 large ventilation holes let air move through.
Ease of use
Enjoy: Y-shaped straps stitched under the ears for a snug fit.
SPORT TRAIL MTB
- With adjustment dial
- Dial knob tightener
- To figure out your helmet size, you need to measure your head. 1/ Get a tape measure 2/ Place it around your head, about 1 cm above your eyebrows and ears. Do not pull too tight. You will be able to tighten your helmet. 3/ If you are between sizes, choose the larger size. This mountain bike helmet is available in two sizes: M: 53 - 57 cm L: 57 - 62 cm Please note: for safety reasons, helmets cannot be returned.
- We recommend replacing your helmet in 2 cases: 1/ After a fall In the event of a fall, the material of your helmet can deteriorate or even break. Sometimes, you won't even notice. That is why we recommend replacing it if you have the slightest doubt. 2/ After 5 years of use The foam of your helmet degrades over time. It can deteriorate due to impact, where it is stored, the climate, and its use. We recommend replacing your helmet at least every 5 years
- Follow these 2 quick steps to adjust your helmet in 5 minutes: 1/ Clip the 2 straps with the buckle: check that you can still slide 2 fingers between the strap and your chin. 2/ Finally, adjust the tightness around your head. The helmet should be in contact with your head, without tipping forward, backward, or sideways, even when you're moving.
- This helmet is not adapted to attach a headlamp or other lighting source. Do you want to film your rides with a mountable camera? For your safety, we recommend attaching your sports camera directly onto the handlebars or on your torso with a suitable harness.
- The helmet can seem restrictive at first. The Rockrider team is unanimous: for mountain biking, helmets have an important role to play. Moreover, we all wear a helmet. For us, helmets are essential. Don't forget to wear one! ;)