For 700x25 to 700x32 inner tubes and 700 (28") wheels.
Provides excellent grip on trails (gravel) and road.
This tyre's pattern reduces the risk of punctures on trails.
- Inner Tube
- 700 mm
- FOLDING BEAD
- DRIVABLE PATHS
- To measure the wear on your road tyres and to know when they need replacing, you need to inspect the tread. Signs of wear include: - tread starting to fray - the appearance of a series of micro cracks - low tread depth - the carcass becomes visible. In all these cases the tyre is worn and needs replacing.
- To remove your tyre, deflate the inner tube until no more air comes out. Once deflated, use a tyre lever to remove the tyre from the rim.
- To put the tyre back on, place one side of the tyre into the rim. Next, inflate your inner tube to approximately 30% before putting it into the tyre (inflating it beforehand reduces the risk of pinching the inner tube). Then, insert the other side of the tyre into the rim, starting on the side opposite the valve. Before inflating the inner tube all the way, check to make sure it isn't pinched between the tyre and the rim.
- Inflate your tyre carefully. The recommended pressure is indicated on the tyre's sidewall and its product sheet (available online). Before each outing, make sure that your tyres are at the correct pressure for your ride.
- When inflating your tyre, make sure you inflate it to the suitable pressure for the terrain you will be riding on and, above all, the weather conditions you will be riding in. When riding in rainy weather, lower the tyre pressure to increase the tyre's traction. On the other hand, when riding in dry weather, you can increase the pressure for better performance.
Use : GRAVEL (road / trails) Tyre size : 700 x 32 Beads : Flex ETRTO : 32-622 TPI : 60 Weight : 360 g
This is a flex bead tyre: it can be folded for easy storage.
At B'Twin we create the tyres of tomorrow. Our R&D engineers design our tyres at our international headquarters in Lille, France. These are then tested in our laboratories as well as in real world use by our professional cycling team to ensure outstanding quality. This expertise is specified on our range of B'Twin tyres with the label "DESIGNED IN FRANCE".
Membrane : 30.0% Rubber - Synthetic, Membrane : 30.0% Rubber - Natural Rubber (NR) - Latex, Membrane : 20.0% Aramid, Membrane : 20.0% Polyamide 6 (PA6)
Loading product reviews...
There are no reviews for the product yet
Write the first review
Write the first review
Customers who bought this product also bought:
S$ 790.00 S$ 890.00
Designed for road cycling regularly on flat and mountainous terrain.A good bike for regular road cycling. New, highly versatile 6061 aluminium sports frame. The high performance of Shimano RS11 wheels and the New Shimano Tiagra 10-speed groupset. Size Guide: (S 165<173), (M 173<182), (L 182<186)
S M L
Designed for occasional or regular cyclists looking for clipless mountain bike pedals that offer good value for money.The 520 clipless mountain bike pedal offers a good compromise for transitioning from platform pedals. Steel axle and aluminium body for robustness, with adjustable tension. Supplied with cleats.
Designed for being seen efficiently from the rear on your daily urban rides.Rear, rechargeable visibility light that clips on anywhere (helmet, clothing, compatible accessories, bike tube)
Designed for considerably improving the visibility of cyclists using rechargeable front and rear lights.USB-rechargeable lighting set to be seen by day or by night.
Designed for Designed for occasional use on city bikes. Also suitable for hybrid biking on paved roads and 27.5" mountain bikes.Semi-slick tread gives it good performance.
Designed for 700 aerodynamic wheels requiring a long valve.700x18 to 700x25 inner tube with 80 mm Presta valve for 700 mm (28") wheels and tyres. Long valve for profiled rims, to avoid having to use a valve extender.
Designed for staying hydrated on 1 to 2 hour bike rides.650 ml cycling water bottle. Reduced taste and smell of plastic. The cover protects the valve from splashes. The cover is completely removable. Available in 6 colours.
Designed for protecting the inner tube from spoke nipples on 700c (28) and 29" wheels.B'twin rim tape for 28" and 29" wheels.
Designed for carrying the essentials needed to perform bike repairs and a few small personal items.A medium-sized bag for road cycling or mountain biking that's easy to attach to and remove from any bike saddle.
View products ...