Andrea Women's One-Piece X or U Back - Ncolo
This one-piece designed for surfing provides significant coverage at the front to protect the surfer from irritation. With a very open back, it leaves the shoulders free to paddle.
CANOEING KAYAKING / STAND UP PADDLE
STAND UP PADDLE
RACE STAND UP PADDLE
- X-shaped back - straight neckline
- Medium leg cut
- You regularly go surfing. During your sessions, you paddle out to the line up, duck dive under the breaking waves if you are on a shortboard, or turtle roll if you are on a longboard, then surf waves of less than one metre. You often fall and are used to being shaken about underwater. Your swimsuit must meet the requirements of your practice and stay in place for each of your movements. We have designed a range for you that is suited to your regular practice and your body shape.
- Specially suited to surfing and bodyboarding, the Andrea one-piece swimsuit is one of our best in terms of staying in place in the waves. In addition, it provides great coverage at the front to protect the surfer's stomach from irritation from the board and the wax, while at the same time having a very open back to leave the shoulders and shoulder blades free to paddle. The back tie is adjustable and can be worn in an H or X shape depending on the surfer's preference and body shape.
- We design swimsuits that promise to stay in place in the waves. To test them, we use a panel of female surfers with different body shapes who will follow a test protocol in a pool at our design offices in Hendaye. This protocol aims to reproduce the sensations experienced by surfers when being thrown around by a wave. If this test is conclusive, we go surfing in the sea to test our swimwear in real conditions.
- Padded cups built in to a swimsuit top are flattering for your bust and sculpt your breasts into a rounded shape without having visible seams and avoiding irritation as opposed to cut and stitched foam pads. Olaian has kept you and your comfort in mind by favouring the use of padded cups in most of its models. The padded cups may be removable and, if so, they let you go up or down a half size.
- To ensure a perfect fit in the water, it is important to choose the right size while you are dry because once they are in the water, swimsuits become looser. We therefore recommend you buy the correct size. The swimsuit needs to fit snugly against your body in the fitting room, you should feel supported. The elastane contained in certain components used in the design of our swimsuits softens and relaxes in the water.
- Is the size or style not suitable for you? Would you like to exchange it at your Decathlon store? No problem, just be sure not to cut off the label of the swimsuit in case you want to exchange it.
- Based in Hendaye, in South West France, OLAIAN is Decathlon's new surfing and bodyboarding brand. In our offices at the water's edge, we can design a swimsuit and then on the same day test it directly in the sea to check it stays in place in the waves.
- The environmental impact of the product is calculated over its entire life cycle and with different indicators. An overall score (ABCDE) is attributed to help you easily identify the products with the best environmental performance by comparing products of the same type with one another (T-shirts, trousers, backpacks, etc.). Decathlon chose to apply this voluntary environmental labelling scheme. For more information, visit: http://sustainability.decathlon.com/
Customers who bought this product also bought:
we couldn't find a match for "laptop"
We invite you to make a new search
Or find inspiration from our
5000 productS & 60 sports
we will be happy to help you and hear your suggestions