Cross country MTBing.Perfect for regular training and to get started in competitions.
Our first MTB for Cross Country: XC frame geometry, new SRAM NX single chainwheel 1X11 drivetrain, MAVIC Cross Ride FTS-X wheels and MANITOU M30 AIR 100 mm fork.
CROSS COUNTRY MTB
- SUSPENSION : FRONT
- 11 speeds
- Aluminium frame
- 100 mm
- Single chainring
- Double-butted 6061 T4 & T6 aluminium frame. Sloping racing geometry: responsive, lightweight, easy handling. Oversize downtube for added stiffness and durability. Tapered conical head tube. Front triangle with variable thickness tubes to reduce weight. 1.8 kg in size M. Available in 3 sizes: M / L / XL. BSA 73 mm bottom bracket. IS rear brakes.
- MANITOU M30 AIR fork with 100 mm travel. Handlebar lockout with exclusive 2-position B'Twin ComboLock. 1-1/8" aluminium conical pivot, 1.5" taper, for increased rigidity and light weight. Axle: 9 mm.
- New for 2016: SRAM NX, single 1x11 chainring for less weight and more steering control, durability and precision.Chainwheel size: 30 teeth, easily replaceable (up to 32) without changing the chain. Cassette: 11-13-15-17-19-22-25-28-32-36-42; 42-teeth cog provides a good ratio for climbing the most challenging sections.
- TEKTRO TKD 32 brakes exclusive to B'TWIN. Discs: 160 mm front and rear.2 pistons and aluminium calliper for more power and less weight, perfect for cross country biking. Trigger lever.Semi-organic disc brake pads.
- Rockrider 900 XC oversize low rise (slightly curved) 680 mm handlebar for greater stability. Rockrider XC stem M: 80 mm / L: 90 mm / XL: 100 mm. The right stem for your height! Semi-integrated headset with sealed bearings. New ROCKRIDER 900 Light Lock On grips.
- Mavic Cross Ride FTS-X wheels. Material: S6000 aluminium. Pneumatics: tube type; Internal width: 21 mm.
- Hutchinson Python 2 27.5 x 2.1 Iconic tyres used at the XC World Cup. Designed for cross country riding over dry terrain and slightly loose ground.
- B'Twin Comp seat post. 29.8 mm in diameter / 350 mm in length. New Rockrider 900 Series saddle. Weight: 265 g.Improved comfort when pedalling.
- This bike comes ready to use with platform pedals. However, you can also replace these with clipless pedals (not included) for better performance. Clipless pedals also improve directional control, especially during Cross Country.
- 11.8 kg in size S, without pedals. 12 kg in size M, without pedals.12.2 kg in size L, without pedals. 12.4 kg in size XL, without pedals.
Loading product reviews...
Write the first review