- The Olu 100 is a new way of snorkelling. This DECATHLON invention makes snorkelling much easier. The Olu 100 is an inflatable product that allows you to observe the seabed without putting your head underwater, while remaining supported by an inflatable structure. Snorkelling becomes more convivial: with your head out of the water, you can move, talk and chat, while still observing!
- Depending on its position, the sun may cause some slight reflections in the viewing chamber. No need to panic. Just use your hands to create some shade, and you can carry on observing.
- The air circuit prevents condensation from forming in the Olu 100, but small patches of condensation may appear on the top of the bubble, especially when getting out of the water. Don’t worry. Once back in the water, the condensation disappears, all the walls reach the temperature of the water and the condensation evaporates.
- The Olu 100 is covered with a transparent film that offers a clear view, without deformation. To make the most of it for longer, take good care of it! Avoid anything that could scratch or cloud the film, like sand, stones, sunbathing cream or other abrasive or greasy products.
- 160 g.
- At Subea, the Decathlon diving brand, we decided on a simple way to define the difference between our freediving and snorkelling products: From the moment you hold your breath and swim under the surface of the water even a few meters, it is freediving. Conversely, if one stays on the surface, this is snorkelling.
- Tribord Diving is now called SUBEA, the Decathlon brand dedicated to underwater sports (snorkelling, SCUBA diving, spearfishing and free-diving). The markings on all our diving products will gradually be replaced. Why SUBEA? Because: "SUBaquatic Experiences are Amazing"! For more information: www.subea.com
Customers who bought this product also bought:
we couldn't find a match for "laptop"
We invite you to make a new search
Or find inspiration from our
5000 productS & 60 sports
we will be happy to help you and hear your suggestions