Wide beam (200 lm) with 60 m range: perfect for trekking and bivouacking
30h in eco, 8h in standard, 3h in Power. Micro USB rechargeable battery
Shock proof and splash resistant (IPX5)
5 lighting modes: Red, eco (20lm), standard (80lm), power (200lm) and flash
One-piece construction that is easy to store in a pocket or bag
Ease of use
2 ergonomic buttons for power regulation. Adjustable washable headband
Locking mechanism with 2 buttons to prevent accidental activation in your bag
TREKKING SEVERAL DAYS
- Rechargeable via USB
- DRIVABLE PATHS
- The FORCLAZ TREK500 head torch has 5 modes suited to every situation: - Fixed red mode for staying hidden and out-of-sight, or preserving night vision - Eco mode (20lm) for reading maps or using in the bivouac - Standard mode (80lm) for walking along trails or forest paths - Power mode (200lm) for hiking on uneven paths - Flash mode (blinking) for signalling presence Automatic reserve mode, when the battery is running low, 25 lumens with guaranteed 1 hour run time
- 1800 mAH Lithium-ion battery which can be recharged using micro USB cable (provided); also compatible with external chargers and FORCLAZ solar panels.
- FORCLAZ TREK 500's wide beam diffuses light uniformly so you can see in front of you and to the sides.
- Constant LED lighting: lighting performance does not decrease as batteries lose charge.
- One-piece construction to save space. ABS case with adjustable angle and rubber impact protection
- 90 g
- Detachable and washable headband. Composition: 70% polyester and 30% natural rubber for maximum comfort. The two symmetrical buckles for easier fastening. The FORCLAZ TREK 500 head torch adapts to fit all head sizes, including both adults and children, as well as mountain helmets.
Loading product reviews...
Write the first review
Customers who bought this product also bought:
we couldn't find a match for "laptop"
We invite you to make a new search
Or find inspiration from ourt
5000 productS & 60 sports
we will be happy to help you and hear your suggestions