Vali Women's Surfing Swimsuit Bottoms with Drawstring - Bondi
These swimsuit bottoms are ideal for surfing, with a drawstring and an elasticated waistband to keep them securely in place in the waves.
CANOEING KAYAKING / STAND UP PADDLE
STAND UP PADDLE
WAVE STAND UP PADDLE
- Medium leg cut
- You surf intensively, it's your favourite sport. During your sessions, you paddle out to the line-up and duck dive if you are on a shortboard or turtle roll on a longboard to get out the back. You show commitment in powerful waves of more than one metre. Your swimsuit must stay in place for each of your movements, whatever the strength of the wave. We have designed a range for you to suit your intensive practice and your body type.
- With its supportive shape, Valy briefs were specially designed for women wanting to surf, stand-up paddle or bodyboard without having to worry about finding themselves in a compromising situation. Their shape has been designed to offer a perfect hold during use. Its low-rise cut and side seams give it a sporty look that suits all body shapes.
- We design swimsuits that promise to stay in place in the waves. To test them, we use a panel of female surfers with different body shapes who will follow a test protocol in a pool at our design offices in Hendaye. This protocol aims to reproduce the sensations experienced by surfers when being thrown around by a wave. If this test is conclusive, we go surfing in the sea to test our swimwear in real conditions.
- To ensure a perfect fit in the water, it is important to choose the right size while you are dry because once they are in the water, swimsuits become looser. We therefore recommend you buy the correct size. The swimsuit needs to fit snugly against your body in the fitting room, you should feel supported. The elastane contained in certain components used in the design of our swimsuits softens and relaxes in the water.
- Is the size or style not suitable for you? Would you like to exchange it at your Decathlon store? No problem, just be sure not to cut off the label of the swimsuit in case you want to exchange it.
- Based in Hendaye, in South West France, OLAIAN is Decathlon's new surfing and bodyboarding brand. In our offices at the water's edge, we can design a swimsuit and then on the same day test it directly in the sea to check it stays in place in the waves.
- The environmental impact of the product is calculated over its entire life cycle and with different indicators. An overall score (ABCDE) is attributed to help you easily identify the products with the best environmental performance by comparing products of the same type with one another (T-shirts, trousers, backpacks, etc.). Decathlon chose to apply this voluntary environmental labelling scheme. For more information, visit: http://sustainability.decathlon.com/
Customers who bought this product also bought:
we couldn't find a match for "laptop"
We invite you to make a new search
Or find inspiration from our
5000 productS & 60 sports
we will be happy to help you and hear your suggestions