Baby Short Sleeve UV Protection Surfing Shorty T-Shirt - White Pink
Baby UV protection shorty that protects from UV rays even in the water. Cannot ride up. Easy nappy changing system up to size 2 years.
- WARM WATER
- Babies' skin is very sensitive to the sun as children's defence systems are only established after the age of 3. With identical exposure, the effects of the sun are 2 to 3 times stronger on a child than on an adult. It is therefore very important to protect them effectively.
- The fabric of this OLAIAN UV-resistant product blocks at least 98% of UVB radiation and 95% of UVA (UPF 50+). This guarantees effective protection from the sun. It can be used both in and out of the water, for water or nautical sports. The density of the textile fibres filters out UV rays, for long-lasting protection, even after washing.
- UPF is a sun protection factor (Ultra Violet Protection Factor) and is standardised worldwide. It defines the protection level of a fabric and more precisely the proportion of UV rays it lets through. To meet the standards, it must block at least 95% of UV rays. UPF 50+ means that the fabric blocks at least 95% of UVB and 98% of UVA rays.
- Although this set allows protection from the sun, phenomena such as reflections (from the water, sand, etc.), heat, time of day, etc., must be taken into account. When you wear this set, you must follow the relevant conduct: wear sunglasses, regularly apply an appropriate suncream, drink regularly, etc.
- The minimum water temperature recommended for the use of this UV-protection shorty is 22°C if it is worn on its own. Please note that the presence of wind will have an impact that can cause discomfort when wet, making you feel colder.
- Up to and including size 2 years, press studs let you change nappies easily.
- TRIBORD surfing products have now become OLAIAN products, the new Decathlon brand dedicated to surfing, bodyboarding and skimboarding. Gradually, the branding of all our surfing products will be replaced. This is why your product may have a different logo to the one in the picture illustrating the product.
- The environmental impact of the product is calculated over its entire life cycle and with different indicators. An overall score (ABCDE) is attributed to help you easily identify the products with the best environmental performance by comparing products of the same type with one another (T-shirts, trousers, backpacks, etc.). Decathlon chose to apply this voluntary environmental labelling scheme. For more information, visit: http://sustainability.decathlon.com/
Customers who bought this product also bought:
we couldn't find a match for "laptop"
We invite you to make a new search
Or find inspiration from our
5000 productS & 60 sports
we will be happy to help you and hear your suggestions