Uncompromising grip, front and rear cushioning and effective support make the XT7 the most versatile trail running shoe around combining performance, pleasure and safety.
Widely spaced 5 mm lugs for better grip and mud removal.
K-RING cushioning technology and new exclusive EVA foam called KALENSOLE
Inserts in the instep and stiffeners around the edge of the shoe.
New rubber for added grip, CrossContact sole.
Shoe made of breathable materials and thick foams in the heel and tongue
Suitable for all strides thanks to the KOnly technology
- From 43 to 80km
- ROUGH TERRAIN
- There is a 10 mm height difference between the front of the sole and the back.
- K-RING technology: The K-ring is an exclusive rear cushioning technology in the form of a ring located in the heel. The hole in the middle disperses the shockwave. KALENSOLE: an EVA foam used in the midsole. This is the result of three years of research to create an exclusive composition that improves cushioning by 34%, propulsion by 25% and provides better temperature stability and durability.
- K-Only: Exclusive Kalenji technology that makes our shoes suitable for every stride type thanks to the denser foam located under the first metatarsus. This innovative technology is the result of a six-month study with a sample of 372 runners conducted by the Luxembourg Institute of Health*. After 12,558 training sessions, 12,094 hours and 116,723 km of running, the study demonstrated that the K-Only technology suits all types of strides, whether they are pronator, neutral or under-pronator.
- The tongue pocket is used to store laces so they don't get caught in vegetation or come undone.
- 300 g in size 6. (making the XT7 20g less than the previous model, the XT6.)
- Up to 75kg.
- from 3 to 8 Half sizes 4.5 - 5-5.5 - 6
Loading product reviews...
Write the first review