- Weight < 95 kg
- HIGH INTENSITY
- SHORT DISTANCE
- MIDDLE DISTANCE
- LONG DISTANCE
- ALL DISTANCES
- DRIVABLE PATHS
- The height difference between the back and front of the sole is 10 mm.
- K-RING: The K-ring is an exclusive rear cushioning technology in the form of a ring located in the heel. The hole in the middle disperses the shockwave. KALENSOLE: EVA foam used in the midsole. The result of three years of research to create an exclusive composition that improves cushioning by 34%, delivers 25% more energy response, superior temperature stability and durability up to 1000 km.
- K-Only: Exclusive Kalenji technology that makes our shoes suitable for every stride type thanks to the denser foam located under the first metatarsus. This innovative technology is the result of a six-month study with a sample of 372 runners conducted by the Luxembourg Institute of Health*. After 12,558 training sessions, 12,094 hours and 116,723 km of running, the study demonstrated that the K-Only technology suits all types of strides, whether they are pronator, neutral or under-pronator.
- ARKSTAB: TPU resin piece located at the back of the shoe for better stability.
- We have made it more comfortable and more durable: - new insole fabric and design to reduce overheating when running long distances. - changes to the design at the rear for firmer heel hold - new ARKSTAB design for increased stability - changes to the design of the forefoot upper for more flexibility. - new flat laces for more precise fastening and stronger knots.
Loading product reviews...
Write the first review
Customers who bought this product also bought:
we couldn't find a match for "laptop"
We invite you to make a new search
Or find inspiration from our
5000 productS & 60 sports
we will be happy to help you and hear your suggestions