Any water in the snorkel is easily expelled through the valve at the bottom.
Wave guard at the top to prevent water from being splashed into the snorkel.
Orthodontic silicone mouthpiece for maximum comfort.
Tube diameter especially designed for adults.
- Snorkel with valve
- Water can enter the snorkel during your snorkelling sessions (surface splashes, immersion). The valve located at the bottom of the snorkel makes it easier to expel water. Most of the water is drained from the bottom, which means the user does not have to blow out so hard (unlike a conventional snorkel where the water is drained from the top).
- Simply blow out gently to empty the snorkel through the valve. After breathing out, be careful when you breathe back in; inhale slowly as some residual water can remain in the snorkel. If in doubt, do not panic; raise your head out of the water and the snorkel will empty itself instantly through the valve. High-speed intensive swimming is not recommended as it can move the valve and cause water to enter.
- Sometimes sand or salt gets stuck between the valve and the hard part of the snorkel, this prevents the valve from lying flat and ensuring a watertight seal. In this case, simply rinse the snorkel thoroughly with clean water and check that the valve lays flat.
- The size and volume of the snorkel are adapted to adult breathing.
- Silicone is an extremely flexible and hypoallergenic material. The silicone mouthpiece provides increased mouth comfort.
- This product contains no PVC.
- The part of the snorkel that is placed in the mouth.Its specially designed shape makes it one of the most comfortable snorkels for your mouth.
- The tube at the top of the snorkel is curved to prevent water from entering the snorkel. In this way, it limits water entry through the top of the snorkel.
- Snorkel certified compliant with safety requirements according to European EN 1972 standards. Certified by the INPP (French professional diving institute).
- Length: 40cm. Thickness: 3cm.
- 120 grams.
- Tribord Diving is now called SUBEA, the Decathlon brand dedicated to underwater sports (snorkelling, scuba diving, spearfishing and free-diving). The markings on all our diving products will gradually be replaced. Why SUBEA? Because: "SUBaquatic Experiences are Amazing"! For more information: www.subea.com