Trek 500 50+10 Litre Women Mountain Trekking Backpack - Blue
women trekking in the mountains for several days, carrying between 8 and 12 kg
A backpack with many accessories designed for the body shape of intermediate female hikers for 3 to 10 days.
carry system for women back
with very precise adjustment
Carrying weight: 8-12 kg
pockets: 3 outer net pockets 3 zipped pockets 2 waist pockets 1 cup holder
volume: 52L / weight: 2 kg
size of bag when full: H70 x W47 x D32 cm
10-year warranty polyamide-reinforced bag base product tested in the field
300 denier polyester
TREKKING SEVERAL DAYS
- 50 L
- 2 Kg
- We conduct lab tests to validate the following components: fabrics, buckles, straps, foams, zips, etc. For a fabric, for example: resistance to abrasion, tearing, colour-fastness under UV rays, washing, waterproofing, etc. A final test on the finished product simulates the kind of treatment to which it will be subjected over several years, to assess the strength of the assembly: the pack is filled with weights and placed on a dummy that replicates thousands of cycles of a fast walking motion.
- The Strenfit component brand, Forclaz's partner for researching and testing its components and assemblies, conducted tests simulating backpack ageing. These tests were conducted on the components, the seams and the finished product. The results of these tests are used by Quechua and Strenfit to guarantee the bags for 10 years from the purchase date shown on the receipt.
- Put your bedding at the bottom. Put heavier gear (tent, stove, food) closest to your back. Pack your clothes around these items. The groundsheet can be placed under the flap; the tent goes under the backpack if it doesn't fit inside. Keep your waterproof jacket and fleece to hand. In the pockets, distribute the smaller items that you use during the day (sun cream, map, sunglasses, etc.). If carrying a hydration pack (water bladder), this should be placed in its special pocket along the back.
- The volume of each backpack is measured using a standardised method: we fill the main compartment as well as each pocket with little balls. We then empty the balls into a graduated container to measure the equivalent volume in litres within a few percentage points. The empty weight indicated is that of our benchmark sample. There may be slight variations.
- The product's environmental impact is calculated over its entire life cycle using various indicators. An overall rating from A to E is provided to help you easily identify the more eco-friendly products by comparing products of the same type (T-shirts, trousers and backpacks, etc.). Decathlon is committed to displaying the environmental information of its products. For further information: http://sustainability.decathlon.com/
- The grey colour is neutral and therefore uses less dye. The component is made of BITON: as a result, the environmental impact of the MT700 50L is 10% less than the previous model: symbium access. By using dope-dye for the lining materials, much less water is consumed than a more brightly coloured fabric. It is by taking small measures of this kind that Forclaz is demonstrating its commitment to improve the environmental impact of its products.
Loading product reviews...
Write the first review
You might also like
Customers who bought this product also bought:
we couldn't find a match for "laptop"
We invite you to make a new search
Or find inspiration from ourt
5000 productS & 60 sports
we will be happy to help you and hear your suggestions