Cross contact label, thermoplastic sole with 3.5 mm studs. Thanks to its mid upper, you can move around with confidence during your hikes. Lightweight 310 grams in size 6.5 for one foot
- Mid-rise shoe
- No Waterproof
- 2 Hours
- MILD WEATHER
- DRY WEATHER
- COOL WEATHER
- The design of the this sole was the subject of extensive research in our laboratories. It consists of a specific rubber formulation to offer the best compromise between grip and traction. The design of the sole on the NH100 mid shoe will provide more traction than grip. Grip consists of not slipping on soft ground (greasy or dry). Traction consists of not slipping on hard ground (wet or dry).
- Our hiking footwear is designed for use on country footpaths. Indeed, we choose the components of the sole and upper of our boots and test them to ensure that they are ideally suited to hiking on loose trails (e.g. forest paths made of soil) or rocky trails (e.g. rocky coastal paths). Road use (asphalt) can accelerate the wear of your shoes and cause discomfort. They are not suitable for mountain walking.
- Laboratory tests are conducted to test the following elements: secure attachment of eyelets and straps, gluing, toxicology, UV resistance, abrasion of the sole and the components of the upper, accelerated ageing. These tests allow us to improve the quality of our products and prevent premature wear of our hiking shoes.
- Try on both shoes, standing up, with walking socks. Try several models, several sizes if necessary. Check two comfort points: the heel seating and the front of the foot on a downward slope. Avoid any pressure points when fitting. Don't hesitate to walk around the store. Break in your shoes gradually during their first hikes to adapt them to your foot.
- Many different factors cause blisters during hikes: rubbing, a crease in the sock, moisture, a shoe size that is too small or too big, etc. It is therefore important choose the right size and to have socks made of the right material for your hiking shoes.
- You need to choose the right sock size for your foot to avoid any additional creasing in the sock: either because the sock is too big and therefore there is too much fabric around your foot, or because the sock is too small and is pulled towards the inside of the shoe.
- Moisture must be effectively managed when hiking: We sweat, it’s bound to happen. If your boot is breathable, it will eliminate the moisture of your perspiration: so you also have to choose a light and breathable sock If your shoe is largely waterproof, to protect you from the humidity of the rain, you will not make the same selection: it is preferable to buy socks that will absorb perspiration, to keep the moisture as far away as possible from your foot.
- These shoes offer a little breathability but not enough to wick away all the moisture from your perspiration. So the NH100 high socks will be the right socks for you: they contain moisture-absorbing cotton and have a reverse terry-knit construction under the sock that wicks moisture away from your foot. And they are high enough to protect your ankle from the shoe. It is an excellent combination to reduce the chance of blisters.
- Our hiking shoes are guaranteed for 2 years. Our commitment? To offer you long-lasting products that you can use on all your country walks. Because the products we love the most are those that have had great experiences and still have lots of life in them!
Loading product reviews...
Write the first review
Customers who bought this product also bought:
we couldn't find a match for "laptop"
We invite you to make a new search
Or find inspiration from ourt
5000 productS & 60 sports
we will be happy to help you and hear your suggestions