Trek 500 50+10 Litre Men Mountain Trekking Backpack - Blue
A backpack with many accessories for intermediate hikers who need to carry 8 to 12 kg for 3 to 10 days.
carry system for men Back with very precise adjustment Weight: 8-12 kg
pockets: 3 outer net pockets 3 zipped pockets 2 waist pockets 1 cup holder
volume: 52-L weight: 2 kg size of bag when full (cm): H 70* x W 47* x D 32 cm
10-year warranty polyamide-reinforced bag base product tested in the field
300 denier polyester
TREKKING SEVERAL DAYS
- 50 L
- 2 Kg
- We conduct laboratory tests to validate the components: fabrics, buckles, straps, foam padding, zips, etc. E.g. for a fabric: resistance to abrasion & tearing, colour fastness in UV light, resistance to washing, waterproofing, etc. Then, a test is conducted on the finished product replicating the accelerated wear to the bag over a number of years to check the strength of the assemblies.The bag is weighted & placed on a dummy which reproduces the movement of fast walking over thousands of cycles.
- The Strenfit Component Brand, a FORCLAZ partner for the research and validation of its components and assemblies, has carried out tests simulating the ageing of backpacks. These tests are conducted on the components, seams and finished product. The results of these tests are used by Forclaz and Strenfit to guarantee the bags for 10 years from the purchase date shown on the receipt.
- Put your bedding at the bottom. Near your back, place heavy equipment (tent, stove, food). Pack your clothes around these items. The groundsheet can be placed under the flap; the tent under the bag if there’s no space inside. Keep a waterproof jacket and fleece to hand. In the pockets, place small items for the day (sunscreen, map, glasses...). The water bladder can be placed in the compartment generally provided down the back.
- The volume of each backpack is measured using a standardised method: we fill the main compartment as well as each pocket with little balls. Then we empty the balls into a graduated container, which gives us the equivalent volume in litres, with a tolerance of a few %. The empty weight shown is that of our reference sample. There may be slight variations.
- The product’s environmental impacts are calculated over its entire life cycle using different indicators. An overall score from A to E is given to help you easily identify the most eco-friendly products by comparing products of the same type (T-shirts, trousers, backpacks, etc.). Decathlon is committed to displaying the environmental information of its products. For further information: http://sustainability.decathlon.com/
- The grey colour is neutral and therefore uses less dye. The component is made of BITON: as a result, the environmental impact of the MT700 50L is 7.3% less than the former model: symbium access. By using dope-dye for the lining materials, much less water is consumed than with a more brightly coloured fabric. It is by taking small measures of this kind that Forclaz is demonstrating its commitment to improve the environmental impact of its products.
Loading product reviews...
Write the first review
You might also like