Sleeping bag 10° C in feather (down): high-end. 690 g in size L: warm, light and very compact. Mummy shape yet comfortable. Ergonomic hood. Double slider zip.
TREKKING SEVERAL DAYS
- ULTRA LIGHT
- MILD WEATHER
- On all our sleeping bags, we display the comfort temperature rating tested by an independent laboratory (AITEX) in compliance with European standard NF ISO 23537 - 2017. The comfort temperature is the lower temperature at which a user in a relaxed position is generally in thermal balance and is neither cold or hot (determined for a standard woman, in normal conditions of use). Choose your sleeping bag according to this rating.
- Limit temperature rating: temperature at which the sleeping bag user in a hunched position is in thermal balance ans is neither cold nor hot (determined for a standard man and in normal conditions of use).
- A sleeping bag does not produce heat, but retains the body's heat. If you are tired, cold and that you slip into your sleeping bag frozen and damp, you will be cold, no matter what its quality! These temperatures therefore depend on how resistant the person is to the cold (body type, fatigue, etc), their equipment (mattress to insulate from the ground, etc), whether they are dressed or not (naked, underwear, etc) and climatic conditions (damp, wind, etc).
- Dress simply (1 layer of clothing is enough). Warm the ends of your limbs: a hat, gloves, socks, heating pads, friction... A flask of hot water can be used as a hot water bottle (if there is no risk of it opening by accident!) Contract your muscles (70% of energy is transformed into heat), but without making movements that will cause draughts of cold air. Use a sleeping bag liner, ideally silk, to increase warmth on your sleeping bag.
- The mummy shape optimises thermal insulation (no loss of heat as limited air circulation and entry) and is compact, meaning lower freedom of movement. Width of the shoulders 77 cm, height at the feet 27 cm in size L. Ergonomic hood with drawcord. Two-way zip, with anti-cold duvet flap, side opening.
- Size M 640 g, user up to 1.70 m. Folded size: Ø 34 x 12.5 cm. Volume 4 L. 260 grams of feathers. Size L 695 g, user between 1.70 m and 1.85. Folded size: Ø 34 x 13.5 cm. Volume 5 L. 300 grams of feathers. Size XL 745 g, user between 1.85 m and 2.05 m. Folded size: Ø 34 x 14.5 cm. Volume 6 L. 340 grams of feathers. Try your sleeping bag before buying it to choose the right size for your comfort.
- Thanks to our traceability system, we can guarantee the origin of the feathers, which are sourced in accordance with our commitment to use responsible materials. Our suppliers are committed to using only feathers that come from ducks that are bred for their meat and which are plucked after slaughtering. The feathers, small feathers and down used in our sleeping bags come from ducks bred in China
- 90% duck down/10% duck feathers. Filling Power of the down: 800 Cuin (CE standard)
- Down requires special care. Follow the safety instructions.
- Machine wash at 30°, delicate programme, sleeping bag inside-out, with 3 or 4 washing balls (or clean and used tennis balls). Use special down and feather detergent. Rinse several times. Very gentle and slow spin. Tumble dry on low temperature, delicate programme. Finish drying in the air, ideally in the sun, on both sides, to avoid down matting. Check that your sleeping bag is dry before storing it.
- This sleeping bag is guaranteed for 5 years from the date of e on the receipt. A product under guarantee will be repaired or replaced free of charge. The guarantee covers defects on your sleeping bag, excluding those caused by abnormal conditions of use. This special 5-year warranty will only be granted upon presentation of the product and sales receipt.
Loading product reviews...
Write the first review
Customers who bought this product also bought:
we couldn't find a match for "laptop"
We invite you to make a new search
Or find inspiration from ourt
5000 productS & 60 sports
we will be happy to help you and hear your suggestions