FH500 Helium Women's Waterproof Fast Hiking Rain Jacket - Caribbean Blue
Want to move fast and freely in the mountains? Enjoy the scenery and travel light with this 200 g product that will give you the protection you need if it rains
Fully taped seams. Waterproof zip. 2.5-layer 10,000 mm-rated membrane.
Waterproof and breathable 2.5-layer membrane. RET = 6.
Side zips under the arms for a good air flow in the jacket.
Ultra-lightweight, waterproof component: 200g in size M!
Can be stored in its chest pocket to take up minimal space in the backpack.
Freedom of movement
Ergonomic cut for freedom of movement.
Fabric with a water repellent treatment to prevent water from seeping inside.
- MID INTENSITY
- HIGH INTENSITY
- WARM WEATHER
- MILD WEATHER
- LIGHT RAIN
- MODERATE RAIN
- MODERATE WIND
- Fitted cut for making the most of the low weight of the component. The jacket can be worn over a fine lightweight 2nd layer, such as a light down or fleece type garment.
- When attached, height and depth are adjustable with an elastic drawcord and toggles. Rigid visor for maximum face protection.
- 1 zip-fastening chest pocket that the jacket can be folded into.
- Waterproof front zip. Zip fastening system that is easier to use.
- Elastic drawcords and toggles.
- The coating is like a layer of "paint" applied on the underside of the fabric to make it waterproof while remaining breathable. It is often less costly than a membrane, and requires a lining for protection. The membrane is like a very fine plastic film (polyurethane) making the component waterproof, while remaining breathable. It has the advantage of being more flexible, lightweight, durable and often more breathable than the coating. This jacket has a membrane.
- 3 layers: the membrane is stuck between the inner and outer layers of the component. This construction helps the membrane last longer and enhances the component's performance. 2 layers: the membrane is only bonded to the outer layer, whereas the inner protective lining is free. This construction costs less, but is generally more cumbersome. 2.5 layers: the membrane is protected on the inside by a kind of varnish rather than an actual layer. This is to keep it as lightweight as possible
- The resistance of a fabric is measured by the height of a water column in mm that can be supported by the fabric (test based on the ISO 811 standard). The higher the pressure, the more waterproof the fabric. Components with a 2000 mm rating can withstand the pressure of a 2000 mm column of water (which is equivalent to a rain shower lasting two hour).
- This garment has been shower-tested using 100 litres of water/sqm/hour for 3 hours. This test reproduces the conditions of a violent storm in the mountains.
- In addition to breathable fabrics, Quechua develops high-tech solutions (zips, ventilation, mesh, etc.) to improve the overall ventilation of its hiking jackets and overtrousers. These ventilation systems can be used to regulate the temperature inside the garment as well as eliminate the perspiration generated by the body during physical activity.
- A fabric's water repellent property is its capacity to make water run off its surface without seeping in. This prevents the fabric from absorbing water, thus keeping it lightweight, breathable and warm. The fabric is made water repellent by treating its outer surface. This treatment must be renewed throughout the garment's lifetime (we recommend that you do this every 3 washes). All the Quechua waterproof jackets have received a water repellent treatment.
- Forclaz Rain overtrousers protect the lower half of your body for a complete and effective rain protection system for your mountain outings. Care products: spray or wash-in waterproofing product to renew the fabric's water repellent properties and optimise the performance of your garment throughout its lifetime.
- The product's environmental impact is calculated over its entire life cycle using different indicators. A score ranging from A to E is provided so that you can easily identify the more eco-friendly products by comparing products of the same type (T-shirts, trousers, backpacks, etc.) Decathlon is committed to displaying the environmental information of its products. More information: http://sustainability.decathlon.com/
Loading product reviews...
Write the first review
Customers who bought this product also bought:
we couldn't find a match for "laptop"
We invite you to make a new search
Or find inspiration from our
5000 productS & 60 sports
we will be happy to help you and hear your suggestions