Enjoy moving rapidly without restrictions in the mountains, at 375 g (in size 8), these shoes will allow you to set off lightheartedly and to enjoy the landscapes
CrossContact Sole offering an excellent compromise between dry and muddy terrain
The Evofit concept ensures good support, whatever your foot shape.
Easy opening / closing
Quick, easy lacing that can be adjusted at any time, storage pouch.
Everything has been optimised for hiking. 375g in size 8.
Full cushioning thanks to its EVA mid-sole along the entire foot.
Polyester mesh wicks away moisture.
Limits sand getting in
Short gaiter to reduce the entrance of foreign bodies.
- Low-rise shoe
- No Waterproof
- HIGH INTENSITY
- DRY WEATHER
- We designed the sole based on long research at our laboratories, combined with a specific rubber formulation to offer the best compromise between grip and traction. The Forclaz 500 Helium sole is designed to offer better grip than traction. Definition > Traction: prevents slipping on soft ground (muddy or dry). Grip: not slipping on hard ground (wet or dry).
- inner foam, stretch mesh and external design are designed to perfectly mimick the shape of the foot. Combined with a solid film, they provide good support and maximum comfort.
- Try on both shoes, standing up, with the socks worn for hiking. Try on several models, several sizes if required. Check two comfort points: the base of the heel and the front part of the foot going down. Avoid all pressure points when trying them on. Always walk around the store. Gradually wear in your shoes over the course of a few hikes so that they conform to your feet.
- For hiking, try taking one shoe size up from your usual to ensure optimum comfort when going downhill and to prevent your toes from hitting the toe box. Tip: keep your nails short and, before making your descent, check that your lacing prevents your foot from sliding towards the front of the boot.
- All our shoes are tested for initial comfort and comfort in use by typical users and under the same conditions found in use. Our Mission Tests bring together the product manager with people who are not affiliated with Quechua to test, develop and approve the products.
- Other laboratory tests are also conducted to validate the following elements: torn eyelets and straps, bonding, toxicology, UV resistance, abrasion of the sole and the components of the upper, accelerated ageing.