ALL MOUNTAIN SNOWBOARDING
- All Wed'ze gloves have a water-resistant feature that prevents the fabric from absorbing water, but to let it slide over the surface. Consequently, the fabric does not soak up the water. It remains lightweight and warm. The fabric is made water repellent by treating its outer surface. This treatment must be restored every 2 to 3 washes with the waterproofing products available in our stores.
- This ski glove integrates a waterproof membrane which consists of a very thin film of polymer placed between the lining and the part of the glove which is in contact with the outside. This membrane is a barrier to water and makes the product fully waterproof. Complimenting this, the external materials of the product benefit from a water-repellent treatment, limiting water absorption. Only "rubber" type gloves are " waterproof", with membrane in extremely damp conditions, limited waterproofing.
- All Wed’ze gloves are “wind-breaking”. Did you know that wind makes you feel colder? With an outside temperature of 0°C and a wind speed of 20 km/h, the apparent temperature will be -10°C. The "wind proof" components reduce the wind chill due to the wind or relative speed of the sporting activity
- Simply pull the wrist-strap using the opposite hand for speedy and effective adjustment.
- An adjustable drawstring that you position around the wrist allows you to remove your gloves on ski lifts with no risk of losing them.
Customers who bought this product also bought:
we couldn't find a match for "laptop"
We invite you to make a new search
Or find inspiration from ourt
5000 productS & 60 sports
we will be happy to help you and hear your suggestions