When falling is all part and parcel of your sport, a helmet is more than just an accessory. A helmet for protecting your head during intense rides.
The helmet's shape and 3D adjustment dial keep it stable.
3D adjustment dial for changing the height and depth.
400 g in size M.
12 vents with air channels for air circulation.
Ease of use
Fixed dividers and magnetic buckle for fastening and adjusting with one hand.
RECREATIONAL FITNESS ROLLER
LONG DISTANCE URBAN CYCLING
URBAN SPEED CYCLING
TRADITIONAL URBAN CYCLING
- With adjustment dial
- MID INTENSITY
- The shape of the helmet (covering the back of the neck and ears) is designed for doing boardsports on asphalt. Polystyrene structure and external ABS shell.
- Soft foam with a thermobonded finish for comfort. Magnetic buckle that can be fastened and released with one hand. Non-movable dividers to always keep the right fit.Turn ring with height adjustment to fit more snugly.
- Available in 3 sizes (depending on the colour): S: 52/55 cm (350 g), M: 55/59 cm (400 g, L: 59/62 cm (460 g).
- EN1078 is a European standard concerning the test methods and requirements for cycling, skateboarding and skating helmets. This standard covers the following aspects: construction, including field of vision; shock-absorbing properties; fastening system features, including the chinstrap and tightening systems; markings and information.
- Helmets are designed to protect your head from an impact. From just one impact. If you fall, even if it doesn't seem like the helmet is damaged, you need to replace it: it could be weakened or cracked in invisible places... and thus no longer provide protection. You should also consider replacing your helmet if it has gotten old. After 5 years, certain materials start to age, especially if the helmet is stored in a cold and/or damp place.