Polyurethane cover provides an excellent feel.
Good durability thanks to the 1.4 mm polyurethane outer cover.
Good grip thanks to a hollow channel design.
Bladder covered in 70% polyester and 30% nylon for very good bounce.
- size 7
- OVER 12 YEARS AND ADULTS
- A basketball that is overinflated or underinflated won't provide an ideal playing experience. The recommended pressure is clearly marked on the ball by the manufacturer. Ideally, use a pump with a pressure gauge for a more precise inflation. At Tarmak, we recommend a pressure of: 0.62 bar. Enjoy your game!
- The ball size depends on the player's age and gender. Size 1: Ages 2 and up. Size 3 to size 5: Girls or boys ages 4 to 6 / U7 (under age 7) category (depending on skill level/club). Size 5: Boys and girls ages 7 to 10 / U9 and U11 categories. Size 6: Boys ages 11 and 12 / U13 category. Size 6: Girls ages 11 and up, and women. Size 7: Boys ages 13 and up, and men.
- If you want a very durable ball, go for a rubber ball. If you're looking for a ball with a good ball feel, choose a leather or synthetic ball.
- The official height of a basketball hoop is 3.05 m (rim height). If you want a basketball hoop for your child, you need something that will grow with them, that is height-adjustable. There is no official hoop height for younger kids, so you can choose whatever suits them best. Up to age 10, basketball hoops in clubs are set at 2.60 m. After the age of 10, both girls and boys play with 3.05 m hoops.
- The design team behind the TARMAK products is based at Kipstadium in Northern France. It is constantly aiming to make basketball a more enjoyable experience. All Tarmak products have been tested in real-life situations by actual players for a number of weeks. These regular tests, along with customer feedback, help us develop our products. Lab tests are also carried out to check our products' various properties
- Tarmak is a team of passionate basketball players who create products specifically for playing basketball. The entire product range is designed to meet the needs of even the most demanding basketball players and to give you maximum enjoyment during training and matches.
- Tarmak is here for anyone playing basketball, from beginners to regulars. Check out our tips for training, kitting yourself out, and playing alone or with friends. https://conseilsport.decathlon.fr/conseils/basketball-al_332