This basketball shoe from Tarmak comes with an injection-moulded foam (EVA) cushioned sole, with extra cushioning at the heel, and a high-rise upper with greater ventilation zones.
Injection-moulded foam (EVA), 17mm at the heel to cushion impacts.
Reinforced synthetic leather high-rise upper provides heel with good support.
Non-marking rubber outsole, highly resistant to abrasion.
Perforated upper and mesh windows (synthetic fabric) for added breathability.
- HIGH SOCK
- This high-top basketball shoe provides good ankle support. It is composed of injection-moulded foam (17 mm EVA) at the heel to cushion impacts after each jump. The 5mm non-marking rubber outsole offers excellent traction and is resistant to abrasion so you can play both indoors and outdoors.
- The perforations on the outside of the shoe and the mesh windows facilitate the circulation of air and promote perspiration wicking. They also reduce the drying time of the product after use.
- Tarmak is a team of keen basketball players who develop products especially for playing basketball. Our entire range of basketball shoes is designed to meet the needs of even the most demanding basketball players, and to provide maximum enjoyment during training and matches.
- The design team behind the Tarmak products is based at Kipstadium in Northern France. It is constantly aiming to make basketball a more enjoyable experience. All our products are designed with materials for which we have verified the quality in terms of moisture management, durability, etc. Each and every model is tested in real-world situations by basketball players for several weeks, and undergoes changes based on your feedback.
- Tarmak supports you as you play basketball whether you're a beginner or a regular player. Discover our tips for training, getting kitted out or having fun alone or in a group.