A SCUBA diving surface marker buoy that is essential for divers' safety.The one-way system keeps it inflated on the surface. The best way to dive in safety!
- 60 gram lead-free weight (thermoplastic containing zinc). New, longer 9 metre non-floating polyester line (improved resistance to sunlight). New easy-release pivoting snap hook to attach the surface marker to a buoyancy vest. Nylon attaching ring on the exterior to use the surface marker with a reel spool (sold separately).
- Main fabric made of polyamide with a polyurethane coating that provides good resistance to wear and friction. Stitching protected and reinforced by protective material (braid)
- The patent applies to a one-way valve that allows the surface marker buoy to remain inflated, even when it is lying on the water (wind, waves, slack cord, etc.). This means that the surface marker buoy remains inflated and operational.This valve acts as an overpressure valve:the surface marker is not damaged when returning to the surface.
- Length: 147 cm. Total length with pouch:172 cm.Width: 15 cm. Thickness (rolled up):8 cm.Weight: 220 g.
- Tribord Diving is now called SUBEA, the Decathlon brand dedicated to underwater sports (snorkelling, scuba diving, spearfishing and free-diving). The markings on all our diving products will gradually be replaced. Why SUBEA? Because: "SUBaquatic Experiences are Amazing"!For more information: www.subea.com
Customers who bought this product also bought:
we couldn't find a match for "laptop"
We invite you to make a new search
Or find inspiration from ourt
5000 productS & 60 sports
we will be happy to help you and hear your suggestions