Padded back and straps. Thumb loops.
1 inside pocket with double zip, 1 deep outside pocket.
Volume: 10 litres / Weight: 145.6 g / Dimensions: H 39 cm, W 30 cm, D 12 cm.
Abrasion-resistant component (ground and back). 10-year warranty.
Simple back, without a ventilation system.
Ease of use
Easy access to the outside pocket by holding the bag horizontally when hiking
- 2 POCKETS
- 10 L
- 2 Hours
- Our Quechua hiking backpacks are guaranteed for 10 years. Our commitment? To offer you durable products you can take with you on all your country walks. Because the products we like the most are those with a story behind them that is still ongoing! The warranty covers all backpack defects except those caused by normal wear and tear and improper use.
- The volume of each backpack is measured using a standardised method: we fill the main compartment as well as each pocket with little balls. We then empty the balls into a graduated container which gives us the equivalent volume in litres.
- 1 - Loosen all the straps (straps, hip belt, load adjuster straps). 2 - Put on the backpack. 3 - Tighten the shoulder straps. 4 - Adjust the load adjuster straps as needed.
- Put the heavy equipment at the bottom. Pack your clothes around these items. Make sure your waterproof jacket and/or fleece is easily accessible. Place small items that you will need during the day (e.g. sun cream, map, glasses, etc.) in the pockets. The water bladder can be placed in the compartment usually provided along the back. The water bottle in the outer water pockets provided.
- We perform laboratory tests to validate the following components: fabrics, buckles, straps, foams, zips, etc. For example, for a fabric: resistance to abrasion, tearing, colour-fastness in UV light, washing, waterproofing. A final test on the finished product simulates the kind of treatment to which it will be subjected over several years, to assess the strength of the assembly: the backpack is loaded with weights and placed on a dummy that replicates thousands of fast walking movements.
- Thanks to all your feedback, we have improved the design and manufacture of the NH100 10L backpack. In this new model, we added a double zip on the main pocket and 1 larger pocket liner on the outside pocket to avoid losing belongings when opening your bag. All for the same price!
- The environmental impacts of the product are calculated over its entire life cycle using different indicators. A score from A to E is provided in order to easily identify the most eco-friendly products by comparing products of the same type (T-shirts, trousers, backpacks). Decathlon is committed to displaying the environmental information of its products. Web: sustainability.decathlon.com Explanatory video: https://youtu.be/8t63KkRwn_8