Straps and back with 4 foam pads. 2 thumb loops. Waist and chest strap.
4 zip pockets, 2 water bottle holders, pole holder, outer elastic for a jacket.
Volume: 30 litres / Weight: 616 g / Dimensions: H 56 cm, W 26 cm, D 20 cm.
Component that is resistant to abrasion (ground and back). 10-year warranty.
Simple back, without a ventilation system.
- 4 POCKETS
- 30 L
- 1 Day
- Our Quechua hiking backpacks are guaranteed for 10 years. Our commitment? To offer you long-lasting products that you can use on all your country walks. Because the products we like the most are those with a story behind them that is still ongoing! The warranty covers all backpack defects, except those caused by normal wear and tear and improper use.
- The volume of each backpack is measured using a standardised method: we fill the main compartment as well as each pocket with little balls. We then empty the balls into a graduated container which gives us the equivalent volume in litres.
- 1 - Loosen all the straps (straps, hip belt, load adjuster straps). 2 - Put on the backpack. 3 – Tighten the shoulder straps. 4 - Adjust the load adjuster straps as needed.
- Place the heavy equipment at the bottom. Pack your clothes around these items. Make sure your waterproof jacket and/or fleece are easily accessible. Place small items that you will need during the day (e.g. sun cream, map, glasses, etc.) in the pockets. The water bladder can be placed in the compartment usually provided along the back. The water bottle in the external water pockets provided for this purpose.
- We conduct laboratory tests to validate all the components: fabrics, buckles, straps, foams, zips, etc. For example, for a fabric: resistance to abrasion, tearing, colour-fastness in UV light, washing, waterproofing, etc. A final test on the finished product simulates the kind of treatment to which it will be subjected over several years, to assess the strength of the assembly: the backpack is loaded with weights and placed on a dummy that replicates thousands of fast walking movements.
- Thanks to all your feedback, we have improved the design and manufacture of the NH100 30L backpack. In this new model, we added a compartment to the big pocket as well as a zipped pocket. We also changed the opening of the backpack to make the contents more accessible.
- The environmental impacts of the product are calculated over its entire life cycle using different indicators. A score from A to E is provided in order to easily identify the most eco-friendly products by comparing products of the same type (T-shirts, trousers, backpacks). Decathlon is committed to displaying the environmental information of its products. Web: sustainability.decathlon.com Explanatory video: https://youtu.be/8t63KkRwn_8
Loading product reviews...
Write the first review