1 layer of wadding inside the jkt + 1 windproof fleece.Padded flap under the zip
Waterproof material (2000 Schmerbers) and 100% sealed seams.
2 ventilation side zips.
Protection from the weather
Adjustable padded hood, adjustable cuffs and tightening system at the bottom.
- COLD WEATHER
- COOL WEATHER
- Wadding is a synthetic component made up of polyester fibres. Depending on the size of the fibres, more of less air is trapped. For the same mix of fibres, the thicker the wadding, the more air is trapped and the warmer it is.
- The fleece component is designed to trap the air thanks to the volume created by its texture. This air acts as a natural insulator, keeping the body warm. The knit is brushed, allowing it to enclose the air.
- We measure a fabric's resistance to a column of water in mm (based on the ISO 811 standard). The higher the water pressure, the more waterproof the fabric. A component with 2000mm waterproofing therefore resists the pressure exercised by 2000mm of water (which corresponds to about a 2-hour rain shower).
- Its seams are sealed (or taped) using heat-sealed, waterproof strips. They are placed behind the seams and are essential for waterproofing clothing so that water cannot enter through capillarity (water being absorbed by the threads and holes of the fabric).
- This garment has been subjected to a shower test using 60 l of water/sqm/hour for 2 hours. This test reproduces the conditions of a rain shower.
- A coating or membrane applied to the inside of the fabric makes it waterproof and therefore windproof. A waterproof fabric has the technical characteristics needed to be windproof certified. It is very important to protect yourself from the wind, when active and when resting, as it drastically cools down the body.
- 2 secure hand pockets in the jacket + 1 inner mesh pocket. 1 secure inner phone pocket in the fleece. 1 attached, adjustable, waterproof and padded hood.
- We carry out resistance-to-wear tests. Colour retention test: colour fastness is verified to make sure the colours cannot bleed. Ageing test: repeated washing should not alter the fabric's properties, behaviour, thickness or appearance.
- Care products: spray or liquid water-repellent treatment in the washing machine. To refresh the fabric's water-repellent properties and optimise your clothing's performance throughout its lifetime, we recommend using these products at least at every wash.
- Use of the 3-in-1 system. There are loops in the collar and at the wrists of the fleece to join it to the jacket. Inside the jacket, in the same places, there are tabs that can be hooked up to these loops. The jacket and fleece then become one.
Loading product reviews...
Write the first review