CS cushioning technology at the heel for improved shock absorption
The lacing system optimises fastening where your foot strikes.
The upper is made with minimal seams to avoid chafing.
242 g in size 5.5
- When you run, the shock wave generated by each impact with the ground corresponds to approximately 3 times your weight. This wave runs from the heel to the top of the spinal column. Your joints act as shock absorbers, but this puts a lot of pressure on them. We designed the DECATHLON RUN SUPPORT running shoes to protect you from shocks and impact.
- In order to keep on running, you need to protect your body (joints, back, knees etc.) effectively from shocks and vibrations. The cushioning in the RUN SUPPORT shoe is designed to limit the effect of repeated impact on regular runners.
- The cushioning in the RUN SUPPORT shoes is made with EVA (Ethylene-Vinyl acetate) foam which is both lightweight and offers good shock absorption. Due to its position at the heel and its special shape, the CS (Circular System) technology optimises shock absorption.
- The support in the Run Support shoe has 2 particular features: 1. A rear stiffener which envelops the heel. 2. The lacing system.Very feminine, the loops are shaped like corkscrews so the laces slide easily through for optimal fastening, like a bodice.
- The RUN SUPPORT shoe is covered with a single piece of comfortable 3D mesh fabric. Less seams to reduce chafing caused by rubbing.
- From 3 to 8
- 242 g in size 5.5
- 'Drop' is the difference between the height of the back (heel) and front (forefoot) of the shoe.
- The height difference between the back and front of the sole is 10 mm.
- We recommend that you avoid machine washing your shoes as this causes damage to the technological and material properties of the shoe; they may come unstuck or shrink, and upper fabric may tear. When shoes are very dirty (mud), we recommend washing them with soapy water and a synthetic brush. Definitely don't use bleach! Rinse with fresh water. Avoid putting shoes near a heat source to dry.
- Running will enable you to: 1.get some fresh air 2.look after your body 3.develop your muscles gradually 4.maintain or lose weight 5.improve the health of your bones
Loading product reviews...
Write the first review