Sleeping bag can be interlinked with the "ultralight" 2017 and "light" 2018 series. T° beach large: 10 to 20° C for more comfort thanks to 2 zips 3/4 with double slider for heat management.
TREKKING SEVERAL DAYS
- MILD WEATHER
- On all of our sleeping bags, we display the comfort temperatures tested by an independent laboratory (AITEX) according to European standard NF ISO 23537 - 2017. The temperature rating is the lower limit at which the user is generally in thermal equilibrium and feels neither too cold nor too hot in a relaxed pose (for a standard woman and in normal conditions of use). Choose your sleeping bag according to the latter.
- Limit temperature:temperature at which the user huddled up in the sleeping bag is generally in thermal equilibrium and feels neither to cold nor too hot (defined for a standard man under normal conditions of use).
- A sleeping bag does not generate warmth but retains the warmth produced by the body. If you feel tired and cold and slip into a cold and damp sleeping bag, you are likely to feel cold, however good it is! These temperatures therefore depend on the person's resistance to the cold (bulk, fatigue, etc.), their equipment (mattress that insulates from the cold, etc.), their clothing (naked, underwear, etc.) and the weather conditions (humidity, wind, etc.).
- Dress simply (just one layer of clothing is enough). Keep your head, hands and feet warm: hats, gloves, socks, hand or feet warmers, rubdown, etc. A bottle full of hot water can be used as a hot water bottle (as long as it will not open accidentally!) Contract your muscles (70% of the energy consumed is transformed into heat). However you should do this without moving as this can cause draughts of cold air. Use a liner sheet, ideally made of silk, to optimise the warmth inside your sleeping bag.
- "Generous" mummy shape: wide at the shoulders and more narrow at the feet to optimise thermal insulation (no heat loss) and compact size, while retaining some freedom of movement. Width at shoulder height 76.5 cm and at feet height 32 cm in size L. Ergonomic hood with drawcord. Two side zips with double sliders, lined with a flap (sausage-shaped) made of insulating wadding (thermal bridges) and side openings.
- Size M 890 g, user up to 1 m 70. Dimensions folded: H 33 cm Ø 16 cm. Volume 6 litres. Size L 970 g, user between 1 m 70 and 1 m 85. Dimensions folded: H 33 cm Ø 17 cm. Volume 7 litres. Size XL 1040 g, user between 1 m 85 and 2m. Dimensions folded: H 33 cm Ø 18 cm. Volume 8 litres. Try your sleeping bag before buying it to choose the right size to ensure your comfort.
- This sleeping bag is guaranteed for a period of 5 years from the date of sale indicated on the receipt. The product covered by the warranty will be repaired or exchanged free of charge. The warranty covers the defects of your sleeping bag apart from those resulting from normal wear and tear and improper use. This special 5-year warranty will only be granted upon presentation of the product and sales receipt.
Loading product reviews...
Write the first review
Customers who bought this product also bought:
we couldn't find a match for "laptop"
We invite you to make a new search
Or find inspiration from ourt
5000 productS & 60 sports
we will be happy to help you and hear your suggestions