An X-shaped strap system provides unique instep support technology.
The soft foam sole provides shock absorption while running.
Minimal seams for maximum comfort!
Very lightweight shoes: 263 g (size 8.5).
- When you run, the shock wave generated by each impact with the ground equals approximately three times your weight. This shock wave is diffused from the heel to the top of the spine. Your joints act as shock absorbers, but this puts a lot of pressure on them. We designed the DECATHLON RUN SUPPORT running shoes to protect you from shocks and impact.
- In order to keep on running, you need to protect your body (joints, back, knees etc.) effectively from shocks and vibrations. The cushioning in the RUN SUPPORT shoe is designed to limit the effect of repeated impact on regular female runners.
- The sole on the RUN SUPPORT shoes is made of EVA foam whose properties and geometry have been specifically designed to ensure great cushioning.
- The support in the Run Support shoes is guaranteed by two characteristics: 1. A rear stiffener that provides good hold on your heel. 2. An X-shaped strap system provides unique instep support technology.
- The RUN SUPPORT shoes are very comfortable thanks to the 3D mesh made of one unique piece, which means fewer seams and a reduced risk of chafing.
- From 6.5 to 12.5