UPF 50+ fabric. Sun protection even when wet. Blocks at least 95% of UV rays.
Does not ride up thanks to the shorty shape.
Back zip. Buttons for changing nappies up to size 2 years.
The textile mesh prevents grains of sand from getting stuck.
- WARM WATER
- Baby's skin is very sensitive to the sun, because children's defence systems only become effective after the age of 3. For identical exposure, the effects of the sun are two to three times stronger on a child than on an adult. Therefore, it is important to protect them properly.
- The fabric of this OLAIAN UV-resistant product blocks at least 98% of UVB radiation and 95% of UVA (UPF 50+). This guarantees effective protection from the sun. It can be used both in and out of the water, for water or nautical sports.
- UPF is a sun protection factor (Ultra Violet Protection Factor) and is standardised worldwide. It defines the protection level of a fabric and more precisely the proportion of UV rays it lets through. To meet the standards, it must block at least 95% of UV rays. UPF 50+ means that the textile stops at least 95 % of UVA and 98 % of UVB.
- Although this set allows protection from the sun, phenomena such as reflections (from the water, sand, etc.), heat, time of day, etc., must be taken into account. When you wear this set, you must follow the relevant conduct: wear sunglasses, regularly apply an appropriate suncream, drink regularly, etc.
- The minimum water temperature recommended for the use of this UV-protection shorty is 22°C if it is worn on its own. Please note that the presence of wind will have an impact that can cause discomfort when wet, making you feel colder.
- Up to and including size 2 years, press studs let you change nappies easily.
- TRIBORD surfing products have now become OLAIAN products, the new Decathlon brand dedicated to surfing, bodyboarding and skimboarding. Gradually, the branding of all our surfing products will be replaced. This is why your product may have a different logo to the one in the picture illustrating the product.
- The environmental impact of the product is calculated over its entire life cycle and with different indicators. An overall score (ABCDE) is attributed to help you easily identify the products with the best environmental performance by comparing products of the same type with one another (T-shirts, trousers, backpacks, etc.). Decathlon chose to apply this voluntary environmental labelling scheme. For more information, visit: http://sustainability.decathlon.com/