Double density foam for comfort and cushioning on the bag or when sparring.
Circular cuffs with 360° wrist lock.
Mesh interior to ventilate your hand.
Your glove is durable for longer thanks to the synthetic PU covering.
- To design this glove, we studied hand anatomy with the Decathlon SportsLab. This is how we developed an ergonomic glove that perfectly hugs the shape of your hand by following its natural curves (from the thumb to the pinkie finger). So the foam is always in contact with your fingers, guaranteeing optimal cushioning during strikes.
- To provide greater wrist support, we extended the foam to the wrist to create a shaped cuff which makes it easier to put on the glove. And to tighten your glove more easily, we developed a circular elastic band that goes around the wrist and tightens like a strap. The result is that your glove is perfectly adapted to your shape and provides exceptional support.
- The 500 Ergo Boxing Glove is suited to regular boxing, both for sparring and punching bag training. So to adapt to your workouts, we designed a glove with dual-density foam: the inner layer provides optimal comfort with a very soft density, and the outer, denser layer ensures hand protection for both sparring and punching bag training. And for even more protection, the thumb is sewn to the rest of the glove.
- A product that we designed from scratch. The first thing that we wanted was a glove that ensured greater support, comfort, and cushioning. The next step was a 3-person design team, anatomic studies with the SportsLab, numerous prototypes, a good relationship with our supplier, and use tests with a dozen high-level boxers. So we are pleased to offer a versatile, ergonomic, and comfortable product.
- For optimal protection of your hands and gloves, be sure to wear: - INNER GLOVES that are easy to put on. They stop your hands rubbing and absorb perspiration to make your gloves last longer. OR - BOXING WRAPS, a basic boxing accessory! They are designed to support your joints (metacarpals and wrists) while absorbing perspiration.
- The size of gloves is given in ounces (the measurement used worldwide for boxing gloves). Boxers choose their gloves based on their body weight and the kind of boxing they do. For more information, see our size grid.
Customers who bought this product also bought:
we couldn't find a match for "laptop"
We invite you to make a new search
Or find inspiration from ourt
5000 productS & 60 sports
we will be happy to help you and hear your suggestions