First Kick Football Size 4 (for children ages 8 to 12 years) - Yellow
Looking for a ball to get started on the pitch? We have created the First Kick football with a high quality bounce to make it ideal for learning to play.
11 A SIDE FOOTBALL
- Machine sewn ball
- size 3
- size 5
- Size 4
- OVER 12 YEARS AND ADULTS
- It's important that young footballers use a ball that's the right size, no matter their age, which is why our design teams have developed the First Kick. Size 3 for children younger than 8 Size 4 for children aged 8 to 12 Size 5 for all other ages. In addition, we have conducted numerous lab tests to guarantee the ball's ability to withstand every hit.
- Between 68.5 and 69.5g (Size 5) Between 63.5 and 66g (Size 4) Between 60.5 and 62.5g (Size 3)
- Average measured variation: maximum 2%. We measure the football's sphericity at 16 different points and examine the recorded discrepancies. If the discrepancy is greater than 2% (FIFA PRO Standard), our engineers are tasked with improving the sphericity to ensure a consistent bounce.
- We inflate the ball to the recommended pressure (meaning 0.8 bar). 72 hours later, the ball must not lose more than 15% of its pressure, meaning approx. 0.1 bar. The pressure after 72 hours must, therefore, be at approx. 0.7 bar. This also means that it is quite normal for a ball to lose pressure after a few days."
- We simulate rainy playing conditions in a lab, leaving the ball to sit in 2 cm of water on a pivoting support whilst subjecting it to 250 compressions. By the end of the test, the ball must not have absorbed more than 20% of its weight, or approx. 80 g for the First Kick in size 5.
- Between 125 and 155cm with a maximum difference of 10cm between the ball's highest and lowest bounce. Each ball is dropped 10 times onto a steel plate from a height of 2 meters.
- The most demanding test that this ball is subjected to is the machine shot test. Withstands up to 2500 shots against an inclined concrete surface at 50 km/h at a distance of 2.5 m. At the end of the test, we check: - the ball's general state: stitching must withstand this test - the circumference: it must not have increased by more than 1.5 cm - the sphericity: it must not have varied by over 1.5% - the pressure: the ball's loss of pressure must not exceed 0.1 bar
- Between 420 and 445 g (Size 5) Between 350 and 390 g (Size 4) Between 310 and 340 g (Size 3)
Customers who bought this product also bought:
we couldn't find a match for "laptop"
We invite you to make a new search
Or find inspiration from our
5000 productS & 60 sports
we will be happy to help you and hear your suggestions