Grooves in the forefoot to help you change direction
Reinforced toe and high upper for lateral movement
The sole's density absorbs impacts to protect your body when jumping
FITNESS / CARDIO TRAINING
BIKING / RPM / SPINNING / CYCLING
BODY ATTACK / BODY COMBAT
- Studies carried out at our Sportslab have shown that fitness and other sports involve a whole host of different movements. Movements such as twists, skaters, tuck jumps, squats and lunges all come into play. Unlike running, which uses mainly linear movements, fitness activities involve hardly any linear movements. Our shoes are all designed to help you perform these movements without the risk of getting injured.
- Studies have shown that injuries caused by doing fitness are due to inappropriate footwear. 86% of people who get injured doing fitness wear running shoes. Our studies have proven that people doing fitness who don't use the right shoes have a higher risk of injury than people who wear specific fitness shoes. This all shows the importance of creating shoes that are designed especially for fitness activities.
- All of our fitness shoes have a 4 mm drop. This 4 mm drop means that you feel closer to your natural foot position (barefoot = no drop) It's important to bear in mind that, if you're used to wearing shoes with too much drop, such as high heels, it will take some time to get used to your new shoes.
- Why is it important? Studies have shown that we need 1.7 times more flex and extension during fitness activities than during running. The ankle's movement also varies depending on the kind of fitness or running you do. These studies have demonstrated that the need for flexibility and torsion in the fitness shoe is specific and different to that required for running. This is why we design multi-directional shoes specifically for fitness and its movements.
- Why is it important? Good forefoot support - a must for fitness - helps you stay balanced when you go to change direction.
- Why is it important? The main place of impact between the foot and the floor during fitness activities is at the front of the foot, whereas for running the impact takes place at the heel. We design our shoes with excellent cushioning at the front to protect your body from repeated impacts while also stabilising your supporting leg to help you string movements together more smoothly.
- This model's grip lets you change direction quickly and easily, while the pivot zone has less grip so you can turn and spin easily without pressuring your joints. Finding a balance between these two needs is therefore essential. A combination of sensory, mechanical and biomechanical tests has allowed us to determine the right level of grip and which part of your foot is in contact with the floor as you pivot.
- In our labs, our researchers analyse movements using sensors that precisely measure the human body's reactions. But because there's nothing like trying things out in real life, we also test all of our fitness products in the gyms where they will actually be used. These tests enable us to offer high-tech products to everyone at a great price, with the sole objective of helping you enjoy your fitness activities in the best possible conditions.
- The sole is specially designed not to leave black marks on the floor.
- Our fitness shoes were specially designed for cardio fitness activities. They can also be used for limited treadmill running. They're perfect for a quick warm-up or cool-down on the treadmill before and/or after a class. However if your sole exercise is running on a treadmill or outdoors, for safety reasons it is highly recommended that you wear shoes designed for running.
- Cardio fitness activities are mainly done at a gym or at home. Our shoes are designed for indoor use. The rubber used is much softer than on shoes designed for outdoor use. Wearing these shoes outdoors on concrete will cause them to wear out quickly. The grip of the soles was tested on flooring used at gyms and at home and was designed to offer good traction for these types of uses.
Customers who bought this product also bought:
we couldn't find a match for "laptop"
We invite you to make a new search
Or find inspiration from our
5000 productS & 60 sports
we will be happy to help you and hear your suggestions