Uncompromising grip, front and rear cushioning and effective support make the XT7 the most versatile trail running shoe around combining performance, pleasure and safety.
Widely spaced 5 mm studs for better grip and mud removal.
K-RING cushioning technology and a new exclusive Kalenji sole component.
Inserts in the instep and stiffeners around the edge of the shoe.
Exclusive K-ONLY concept which enhance the response to all strides.
Shoe made of breathable materials and thick foams in the heel and tongue
New rubber for added grip, CrossContact sole.
- From 43 to 80km
- Muddy terrain with unevenness,
- From 6.5 to 12.5. half-sizes 8.5 - 9 - 10
- There is a 10 mm height difference between the front of the sole and the back.
- 340 g in size 8.5. (making the XT7 20g less than the previous model, the XT6.)
- The tongue pocket is used to store laces so they don't get caught in vegetation or come undone.
- All strides
- Up to 90kg.
Loading product reviews...
Write the first review
Customers who bought this product also bought:
we couldn't find a match for "laptop"
We invite you to make a new search
Or find inspiration from our
5000 productS & 60 sports
we will be happy to help you and hear your suggestions