Comfort temperature 10°C / Limit temperature 5°C
Dimensions 190 x 72 cm / Built-in zip
Weight 1300g / Volume 15L / Carrying cover
Sleeping bags cannot be joined together
Easy to machine wash, follow the care tips
- 1 PERSON
- MILD WEATHER
- We display on all of our sleeping bags the comfort temperatures tested by an independent laboratory (AITEX) according to European standard EN 13537 of 11/04/2002. The comfort temperature is the lower comfort limit at which the user in relaxed posture is generally in thermal equilibrium and is neither cold nor hot (determined for a man under normal conditions of use). CHOOSE YOUR SLEEPING BAG ACCORDING TO THIS
- Comfort limit temperature: the temperature limit at which the user of the sleeping bag in curled-up position is generally in thermal equilibrium and is neither cold nor hot (determined for a man under normal conditions of use).
- A sleeping bag does not produce heat but retains the heat produced by the body. If you are exhausted, chilled and slip into your cold, damp sleeping bag, you risk being cold regardless of its qualities! These temperatures therefore depend on the cold resistance of the individual (weight, fatigue etc), their equipment (mattress insulating from the ground...), clothing (naked, underwear or whatever), and climatic conditions (humidity, wind and so on).
- Dress simply (just one layer of clothing is enough). Warm your extremities: hat, gloves, socks, heaters, friction ... A bottle filled with hot water can serve as a hot water bottle (if there's no risk of it opening unexpectedly!). Contract your muscles (70% of the energy consumed is transformed into heat) but without making movements that could generate cold air flow. To reduce the need to wash your sleeping bag, we advise you to use a bag liner (ref: 8382711).
- Inner and outer fabric: 100% polyester. Filling: 100% polyester wadding 300 g/sqm.
- The environmental impacts of the product are calculated over its entire life cycle using different indicators. An overall ABCDE rating is produced to help you easily identify products with the best environmental performance by comparing products of the same type with each other (T-shirts, pants, backpacks etc). Decathlon is a voluntary player in this environmental labelling initiative. For further information: http://sustainability.decathlon.com/
Loading product reviews...
Write the first review
Customers who bought this product also bought:
we couldn't find a match for "laptop"
We invite you to make a new search
Or find inspiration from ourt
5000 productS & 60 sports
we will be happy to help you and hear your suggestions