This tennis racket is very forgiving, and provides power and good vibration dampening. This racket was developed in collaboration with our technical partner and former ATP No. 17, Nicolas Escudé.
Its large head size strongly reduces centring errors.
The head-heavy design allows for a wider swing.
High modulus graphite offers excellent vibration dampening.
Its 690 cm² oversize head helps you make powerful shots.
- < 285gr
- Head Heavy
- High modulus graphite efficiently dampens vibrations in the racket when hitting the ball. It confers a much more comfortable feel and dampens vibrations.
- At just 275 g, this racket is easy to swing. For your information: - Less than 260 g: lightweight rackets, for comfort and easy handling. - 260 to 295 g: classic rackets (intermediate) for versatility. - 300 to 315 g: rackets for players who already have good technique and need more powerful strokes and precision. - 315 g: rackets for top-level competitors.
- The TR500 is head heavy (34.5 cm balance point) to generate powerful strokes.
- The stiffness rating of 70 improves the racket's power considerably Stiff frame: > 64 – 66 RA. Soft frame: < 64 – 66 RA. The stiffer the frame, the shorter the contact time: you lose some control but gain in power.
- The size of the head of the TR500 (690 cm²) head provides more power and forgiveness. The larger the head size, the greater the ball strike surface area.The ball can be hit off-centre with good results, although the trade-off is a little less accuracy. Your racket is thus more forgiving For further information:- Midsize – small head size: < 625 cm² - Mid plus – standard head size: 626 - 677 cm² - Oversize – large head size: 678 – 742 cm² - Super oversize – very large head size: Over 742 cm²
- An inertia of 280 prevents the frame from deforming when struck at high speed, delivering power and precision. What does the inertia rating mean? The higher the inertia, the harder the racket is to manoeuvre, but the greater the power.