H-shaped back, wide straps and built-in bra for good support.
H-shaped back that provides good support and adapts to all body shapes
Up to 100 hours of use: recommended for occasional use.
Soft and elastic material for maximum comfort.
- H-shaped back - Easy to put on
- Medium leg cut
- Beginners swim: beginner swimmers who are starting to swim and need ease and comfort. She seeks primarily a water related physical activity, for its benefits on well-being and health. For her, Nabaiji offers a wide range of swimwear that allow her to swim with products suited to swimming, but that also meet anatomical requirements.
- H-shaped back: a swimsuit should focus above all on comfort, to allow you to perform your movements in complete comfort, without getting in your way or hurting you. That is why it is important to choose the shape of the back of your swimsuit carefully. An H-shaped back is easy to get on and stays in place so it will not get in your way during your swimming session. Ideal for larger sizes as it is easy to put on once over the hips.
- Material: 80% polyamide / 20% elastane. Chlorinated water can be harmful to swimsuits which are used repeatedly in the swimming pool. The elastane fibre that gives the material its stretch property and therefore makes it comfortable, is also very fragile when in contact with chlorine. If you swim occasionally this material will be fine for you. If you swim regularly or intensively, opt for a 100% polyester material.
- Not recommended for use on slides.
- The environmental impact of the product is calculated over its entire life cycle and with different indicators. An overall score (ABCDE) is attributed to help you easily identify the products with the best environmental performance by comparing products of the same type with one another (T-shirts, trousers, backpacks, etc.). Decathlon chose to apply this voluntary environmental labelling scheme. For more information, visit: http://sustainability.decathlon.com/