F900 FIFA PRO Thermobonded Football Size 5 - White/Green/Blue
Our design teams made the thermobonded F900 Pro football with a laminated bladder (fabric glued all round the bladder) to keep it perfectly spherical and therefore more precise
11 A SIDE FOOTBALL
- Thermobonded ball
- size 5
- OVER 12 YEARS AND ADULTS
- For this certified FIFA Pro football, our designers used thermobonding technology (seamless) to make it perfectly spherical and to guarantee complete precision during shots. In addition, this technology ensures better waterproofing while training in the rain. Finally, to optimise the sphericity of this ball, we chose a laminated bladder (fabric strip bonded to the latex bladder) to guarantee even more durable inflation.
- We have conducted numerous lab tests on the ball in order to provide the excellent accuracy that football players require while competing. Each test is outlined below.
- According to FIFA PRO standards, each F900 ball should weigh between 420 and 445 grams.
- Between 68.5 and 69.5 cm.
- Average measured variation: maximum 1.5%. We measure the football's sphericity at 16 different points and examine the recorded discrepancies. If the discrepancy is greater than 1.5% (FIFA PRO Standard), our engineers are tasked with improving the sphericity to ensure a consistent bounce.
- We inflate the ball to the recommended pressure (meaning 0.8 bar). 72 hours later, the ball must not lose more than 15% of its pressure, meaning approx. 0.1 bar. The pressure after 72 hours must, therefore, be at approx. 0.7 bar. This also means that it is quite normal for a ball to lose pressure after a few days.
- We simulate rainy playing conditions in a lab by leaving the ball to sit in 2cm of water on a pivoting support whilst subjecting it to 250 compressions At the end of the test, the ball can not have absorbed more than 10% of its weight, 43 grams for the F900. This is one of the advantages of the thermobonded process; water absorption is limited in comparison to other processes (machine-stitched for example)
- Between 135 and 155 cm with a maximum difference of 10 cm between the ball's highest and lowest bounce. Each ball is dropped 10 times on a steel plate from a height of 2 metres.
- The most demanding test that this ball is subjected to is the machine shot test. Withstands up to 2500 shots against an inclined concrete surface at 50 km/h at a distance of 2.5 m. At the end of the test, we check: - the ball's general state: stitching must withstand this test - the circumference: it must not have increased by more than 1.5 cm - the sphericity: it must not have varied by over 1.5% - the pressure: the ball's loss of pressure must not exceed 0.1 bar
Customers who bought this product also bought:
we couldn't find a match for "laptop"
We invite you to make a new search
Or find inspiration from ourt
5000 productS & 60 sports
we will be happy to help you and hear your suggestions