Are you seeking more stability when running? In order to save weight, the KSlight provides all the stability and cushioning you need to eat up the miles when training or racing
Enjoy 1000km of cushioning thanks to the K-Ring in the heel and Kalensole sole.
Benefit from more stability thanks to the wide sole and heel reinforcement.
Your stride feels lighter thanks to the lightweight components: 290g in size 9.
Gain grip on wet surfaces thanks to the texture and tread pattern of the sole.
Improve acceleration thanks to the energy response of the Kalensole sole.
For all strides (neutral, over-pronator, under-pronator) thank to the K-Only.
- All strides
- DRIVABLE PATHS
- The research and development studies demonstrated that a more lightweight product can improve running performance by saving more energy. To design the KS LIGHT, there was no compromise on comfort and durability but the choice was made to use some lighter components and an optimised sole design. Result: The KIPRUN KS LIGHT shoe is 12% lighter than the KIPRUN LONG. Its weight: 290g in size 9.
- In order to run long distances while feeling as comfortable as possible and achieve good times, we have devoted special attention to the sole using 2 technologies. - K-Ring: ring located in the heel to improve cushioning at the rear and spread the shockwave in order to effectively protect the body (joints, back, knees, etc.) - Kalensole: for improving cushioning by 34%, energy response by an additional 25% and achieving a durability of 1000km when compared with a conventional foam.
- A stable shoe that facilitates the roll-through of the foot and reduces the effort needed to control the foot and the heel in order to have a more relaxed foot motion. We have therefore increased the contact area of the foot and added a reinforcement at the rear of the heel.
- In order to run regularly for longer, it is essential that the feet feel comfortable. We have therefore sought to improve the level of comfort thanks to the following: - a new collar at the rear of the sockliner holds the heel securely in place in the shoe so that it feels extremely snug. - a preformed sole made of open-cell PU (polyurethane) foam. - a revised forefoot area that prevents any discomfort. - a seamless, single-piece of fabric that reduces the risk of friction.
- Our sole was designed like a car tyre for running efficiently without losing control, even when it is raining. The new sole geometry combined with a new rubber component gives the KIPRUN KS LIGHT excellent grip on wet ground, even when running at top speed.
- Thanks to its exclusive K-ONLY technology and a denser foam located under the first metatarsal, there is no more need to find out your stride type (over-pronator, under-pronator, neutral)! A six-month study conducted with the Luxembourg Institute of Health* demonstrated that the K-Only technology suited all stride types. The study in a few figures: - 372 runners - more than 12,558 training sessions - 12,094 hours of exercise - 116,723km covered
- The height difference between the back and front of the sole is 10mm.
- The Kiprun KS Light is the fruit of the lessons learnt over more than 10 years at Decathlon. Caroline and Pierre-Emmanuel (product managers), Stéphane (project engineer) and Nicolas (designer), who are running enthusiasts, develop your Kiprun shoes with the help of a network of ambassadors: the runners at Decathlon, the sports coaches and you! In this way, we choose components, create prototypes and test and validate the products with laboratory and field tests.
- To ensure that your feet feel as comfortable as possible, choose one size up from your usual shoe size. There should be a 1cm gap between your big toe and the front of the shoe because your feet swell during physical exercise. Additional EU half sizes available in 42.5 / 43.5 / 44.5.
- To find the running shoe that suits you, the best is to try it out! At Decathlon and with Kalenji Running, test our products for FREE for 7 days at your favourite location before buying them.
Loading product reviews...
Write the first review
we couldn't find a match for "laptop"
We invite you to make a new search
Or find inspiration from our
5000 productS & 60 sports
we will be happy to help you and hear your suggestions