Want to add bounce to each stride? The dynamic lightweight Kiprun KD Light trainer will give you all the propulsion you need to run faster and improve your times from 10km to marathon distance!
Enjoy an 800km cushioning thanks to the Kalensole sole.
The Up'Bar technology and Kalensole gives greater propulsion to your stride.
Your stride feels lighter thanks to the lightweight components: 256g in size 9.
Gain grip on wet surfaces thanks to the texture and tread pattern of the sole.
- DRIVABLE PATHS
- The research and development studies demonstrated that a more lightweight product can improve running performance by saving more energy. To design the KD LIGHT, there was no compromise on comfort and durability but the choice was made to use some lighter components and an optimised sole design. Result: The KIPRUN KD LIGHT shoe is 9% lighter than the KIPRUN FAST. Its weight: 256g in size 9.
- In order to run long distances, while feeling as comfortable as possible and achieve good times, we developed an exclusive foam with our research and development teams to meet the demands of runners and guarantee the effectiveness of the cushioning over a distance of 800km. The Kalensole foam improves cushioning by 34%, energy response by an additional +25% when compared with a conventional foam.
- In order to improve and run better times from 10km to marathon distance, the KIPRUN KD Light improves propulsion with each stride thanks to the UP'BAR technology and a TPE (Pebax®) part located under the sole.
- In order to run regularly for longer, it is essential that the feet feel comfortable. We have therefore sought to improve the level of comfort thanks to the following: - a new collar at the rear of the sockliner holds the heel securely in place in the shoe so that it feels extremely snug. - a preformed sole made of open-cell PU (polyurethane) foam. - a revised forefoot area that prevents any discomfort. - a seamless, single-piece of fabric that reduces the risk of friction.
- Our sole was designed like a car tyre for running efficiently without losing control, even when it is raining. The new sole geometry combined with a new rubber component gives the KIPRUN KD LIGHT excellent grip on wet ground, even when running at top speed.
- The height difference between the back and front of the sole is 8mm.
- The Kiprun KD Light is the fruit of the lessons learnt over more than 10 years at Decathlon. Caroline and Pierre-Emmanuel (product managers), Stéphane (project engineer) and Nicolas (designer), who are running enthusiasts, develop your Kiprun shoes with the help of a network of ambassadors: the runners at Decathlon, the sports coaches and you! In this way, we choose components, create prototypes and test and validate the products with laboratory and field tests.
- To ensure that your feet feel as comfortable as possible, choose one size up from your usual shoe size. There should be a 1cm gap between your big toe and the front of the shoe because your feet swell during physical exercise. Additional EU half sizes available in store – size 42.5 / 43.5 / 44.5.
- To find the running shoe that suits you, the best is to try it out! At Decathlon and with Kalenji Running, test our products for FREE for 7 days at your favourite location before buying them.
Loading product reviews...
Write the first review
Customers who bought this product also bought:
we couldn't find a match for "laptop"
We invite you to make a new search
Or find inspiration from our
5000 productS & 60 sports
we will be happy to help you and hear your suggestions